Menu
Married to Chinese National...visa issues
Feb 14, 2011 19:41
  • HELPER
Now, it is impossible for you to apply for a China Permanent Residence Permit, if you live in China for 5 years in a row, stay in China for more than 9 months yearly, lasts the marriage for at least 5 years, have stable and secured living status and place to live, then you can submit application for Permanent residence to Public Security Bureau

Aug 26, 2011 23:05
GUEST60107 Need some urgent advice. 9 weeks ago I was sent home (New Zealand) from Beijing due to visa and passport issues. The last agent I was working with refused to give me the proper visa to work on and my passport and no more room for more visas. My last visa I had was from Shenzhen but I did not know until I arrived in Beijing it was in fact issued in Los Angles which is a place I have never been to. The Beijing police said it will be ok to re apply for a new visa once I got a new passport in New Zealand. Once I got my new passport, went to the Chinese consulate in Auckland, showed them my old and new passport and explain to them the situation they turned around and said I can't apply for a new visa until they get permission from Beijing. They told me to write a letter explaining to them what happen in Beijing, and give it to them and they said to wait for an answer. A school in China is waiting for me to return, they will deal with getting me a Z visa etc. Now I have been waiting well over a week and a half with no answer. I have tried talking to foreign affairs in wellington, sent emails to the Chinese ambassador in New Zealand, tried to contact the Beijing Visa office with no success.
I have no idea what to do, the school is asking me what’s going on, and I subjected to them to call Beijing but they haven’t up to now.
Sep 26, 2011 15:23
GUESTSALMAN can you please let me know what is the procedure to get married with a chinese national in uae? i am a muslim with pakistan nationality nd the girl m marrying is also converted to muslim.
Sep 27, 2011 10:44
GUESTPAUL i marry to Chinese the marriage take place in my country Nigeria ,but i come to china and ask for extension visa from my wife home town Henan the women in charge refuse me visa saying that Nigeria is in black list ,but i know many Nigerians marry to Chinese the get there visa in china ,i really cant understand please i need help my email is yahoo.com|paulisonic
Sep 27, 2011 21:30
GUEST2322
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPAUL View Post

i marry to Chinese the marriage take place in my country Nigeria ,but i come to china and ask for extension visa from my wife home town Henan the women in charge refuse me visa saying that Nigeria is in black list ,but i know many Nigerians marry to Chinese the get there visa in china ,i really cant understand please i need help my email is pauliso...

Nigeria is in black list because many people from Nigeria overstay in China and don't want to come back. If the officer decides not to extend your visa, no one can do anything.
Oct 28, 2011 09:13
GUESTJEFF i am a british national residing in china, and i would like to marry my chinese gf next year. Do i have to go back to britain to apply for any certificates to prove i am not married now? or can i do this at the british embassy in china?
Oct 28, 2011 19:57
GUEST23578
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJEFF

i am a british national residing in china, and i would like to marry my chinese gf next year. Do i have to go back to britain to apply for any certificates to prove i am not married now? or can i do this at the british embassy in china?

Yes, you can obtain this certificates at the British embassy in China.
Nov 1, 2011 04:01
GUESTUMAR any chinese girl marriage with me
Nov 16, 2011 01:28
GUEST12129 My friend who is Indian and having Indian passport is doing business in China since last 6-7 years. He got married to a chinese girl in China and now she has given a birth to a baby boy last month. My friend wants the Indian passport for this newly born baby. Is it possible. please give me suggestion and procedure to be adopted.
Nov 16, 2011 02:13
GUEST2487
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12129

My friend who is Indian and having Indian passport is doing business in China since last 6-7 years. He got married to a chinese girl in China and now she has given a birth to a baby boy last month. My friend wants the Indian passport for this newly born baby. Is it possible. please give me suggestion and procedure to be adopted.

First you have to declare to give up her nationality of China. Then you can apply for her an Indian passport.
Page 7 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Married to Chinese National...visa issues
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code