Menu
Should a schoolgirl of 16 marry her Re-teacher of 49?
Jul 31, 2008 09:24
  • JCNILE123
what about a blonde joke?

Stranded on an island

There were three people stranded on an island, a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde. The brunette looked over the water to the mainland and estimated about 20 miles to shore. So she announced, "I'm going to try to swim to shore." So she swam out five miles, and got really tired. She swam out ten miles from the island, and she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.

The second one, the redhead, said to herself, "I wonder if she made it. I guess it's better to try to get to the mainland than stay here and starve." So she attempts to swim out. The redhead had a lot more endurance than the brunette, as she swam out 10 miles before she even got tired. After 15 miles, she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.

So the blonde thought to herself, "I wonder if they made it! I think I'd better try to make it, too." So she swam out 5 miles, ten miles, 15 miles, NINETEEN miles from the island. The shore was just in sight, but she said, "I'm too tired to go on!" So she swam back.
Jul 31, 2008 09:32
  • DODGER
JC,
stop, you'll go blind..thats what they told me anyway. Ha.
Dodger.
PS. Ok, so now I wear specs.
Jul 31, 2008 09:42
GUEST15846 Been following the posts here after Simon gave me the link.

We are not not upset you have just showed how ignorant you are and incredibly pompous too..

I am interested have both you and JC (lol) both married chinese women because your pictures suggest they....unless they are Thai brides?

Big difference.
Jul 31, 2008 21:14
  • DODGER
Guest15846,
Nice of you to drop in.
But rather than just a sneak attack which included some personnel abuse from the pair of you, spend some time trolling through some of the threads that all of us have made contributions too.
If you have an opinion on the topic please share it with us, if in fact you have one?

“We are not not upset you have just showed how ignorant you are and incredibly pompous too..”
Followed by..

“I am interested have both you and JC (lol) both married chinese women because your pictures suggest they....unless they are Thai brides?”
That’s not a racist comment is it? No, because you’re not ignorant are you. If it was some attempt at humour score you self a zero Mate.

I’m still left wondering if this teacher smokes. If he does and lays back to have an après cigarette and offers her a drag he’s just broken the law.
Cheers and have a nice day.
Dodger.
Jul 31, 2008 22:28
  • JCNILE123
FRANKENSTEIN

So, the story goes like this; FRANKENSTEIN introduced this community to molester number one, that is the parson religious teacher creep Clive Richards, as we all know by now parson creep Clive was giving the privilege of teaching religion to the children.
The families from a certain town in Australia trusted him (parson creep Clive) with their children to teach the love of God to the precious children.
Parson creep Clive was allowed to enter in to these families homes thru the back door and because he was a man of God, he was welcome.
And what did the creep do? We all know what he did.
He snatched a sixteen-year-old young girl and left.
Parson creep Clive know he did wrong to the parents, that trusted him with the sixteen year old girl, other wise; there was no reason at all to depart, like a predator with his victim in tow on the middle of the night.
I remember from my youth years as I used to read the bible, Jesus said it... watch out for the ones that come to you with a sheepskin wrapped up around, because a wolf is in the inside.
I am sure parson creep Clive teaches the young girl; the same, the only problem was that he was the predator creep wolf: She does not have a chance.

Then comes molester Number two that is (guess who is it 15846, Alias parson creep Simon) defending the dignity of molester number one parson creep Clive

Quote,
(((Mainly though most of you seem to hold judgement when we simply do not know the facts clearly.)))

So, creep 15846, what are the facts?

Next arrives (((creep guess who is it 15846))) claiming that parson creep Simon presented him with the link

Quote,
(((Been following the posts here after Simon gave me the link. We are not not upset)))

So, now we have three parson creeps all in agreement with each other,

By the way, “yes” we marry a Chinese Lady, instead of a sixteen-year-old girl.
And no, we are not in the parson business, nor we creep around for sixteen year old girls to take as the child molesters do.

Jul 31, 2008 22:28
  • JCNILE123
Now another joke...

Horseback riding
A blonde-haired woman decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.
The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.
Unfortunately, her foot has become tangled in the stirrup and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when....................................the Wal-Mart manager runs out to shut the horse off.
Jul 31, 2008 23:47
  • DODGER
JC for President…..ha
And an interesting reply.
Dodger.
Aug 1, 2008 10:54
  • GRIZ326
Easily explained: youthful stupidity; mid-life crisis desperation.
Aug 1, 2008 11:30
GUEST54109 there are underage girls married off to 40 year old men in the name of culture and tradition.
they don’t have a voice.
there are grown up women who are forced by their families into marriage to pay family debts.
they are not allowed to object.
those deserve more condemnation that a 16 year old who is willing to marry this man.
use your powerful objections to those who force girls and women into marriage not on those who are willing.
Aug 1, 2008 18:41
GUEST25146 JC NILE DODGER

CHINESE BRIDE PERVS

EASY

OLD MEN CANT PULL ANYMORE SO BUY ORIENTAL
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should a schoolgirl of 16 marry her Re-teacher of 49?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code