Menu
shanghai to Zhejiang
May 12, 2010 07:35
GUEST63281 Please tell the nearest sea port from Zhejiang
May 12, 2010 23:22
  • ELLYSE
Plenty IN Zhejiang province itself already. Which city in Zhejiang province are you asking about?
Aug 2, 2010 10:36
GUESTRAJESH Dear sir,
we want to visit zhejiang so i am from delhi(INDIA)
which airport is near by and direct flight. can you guide me.
thanks.
RAJESH SHAH
EMAIL / hemeta.com|rajesh
Aug 3, 2010 02:45
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRAJESH

Dear sir,
we want to visit zhejiang so i am from delhi(INDIA)
which airport is near by and direct flight. can you guide me.
thanks.
RAJESH SHAH
EMAIL / hemeta.com|rajesh

You ca fly to Shanghai First. There are direct flight between Delhi and Shanghai. Then you can take a train or even bus to the places in Zhejiang Province.
Sep 1, 2010 03:51
GUEST86255 Hello :
I am AMJAD SATTAR from PAKISTAN. I want to go YIWU from Shanghai. Kindly guide me the exact, shortest and less expensive way. Can i use the MEGLAV and then where i go. Kindly answer me.
THANKS.
Sep 2, 2010 01:27
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST86255

Hello :
I am AMJAD SATTAR from PAKISTAN. I want to go YIWU from Shanghai. Kindly guide me the exact, shortest and less expensive way. Can i use the MEGLAV and then where i go. Kindly answer me.

THANKS.

There is D trains from Shanghai South Railway Station to Yiwu. It takes about 2.5 hours
Sep 15, 2010 07:06
GUEST41202 hi
i want to go below address from shanghai please advise me
Add: Binhai industrial park Shaoxing county Zhejiang province China

thanx
Sep 21, 2010 05:25
GUESTKIAT
Dear Sir,
I came from Thailand. andhave plan to visit Mount Putuo ( in Zhejiang)
1.Please you recommend me Which air Port near Mount Putuo. and How I travel from Air Port to Mount putuo.
2. I go to Pudong air port at Shanghai. Please you recoment me. How go to Mount Putuo.

Thank

Kiat
Oct 29, 2010 13:23
  • NEVINEKASPAR
hello everyone,

Actually i have a smilar question

i've never been in china before and i'll be travelling soon for business a trip..

What i need to know is:

I should be travelling to the Industrial Zone Jinhu Street, Ruian City Zhejiang very soon.. but i need to stay in Shanghai.. So i need to know how to get from Shanghai to this place and how much will it cost and how long will it take to get there?

Another question is,,, Where should i stay in Shanghai and is it possible to stay in Shanghi while having work in the Industrial Zone of Ruian City? I mean will it be Ok to go there everyday for 2-3 days or will it be hard to do?

If i will have to stay in Zhejiang, then is it a nice place.. ii mean can we go shopping there and are there any nice places where we can spend some time?

Shanghia flight are much cheaper from Egypt so i would be grateful if you can replly all my questions?

Thanks
Nov 8, 2010 14:23
  • ELLYSE
The D trains to Yiwu now depart from Shanghai Hongqiao train station, not Shanghai South train station. The slower and cheaper trains leave from Shanghai South train station. The cheapest way is usually not the fastest. So, is cost or time taken of more consequence to you? The Maglev will not be of any use as it only goes from Shanghai Pudong airport to Longyang Lu metro stop which's still in Shanghai itself.

From Shanghai to Shaoxing, take a long-distance bus or a train. Thereafter, most probably taxi to your exact destination.

If you're flying from Thailand, you might want to consider taking AirAsia to Hangzhou airport. From there, take an airport shuttle bus to downtown Hangzhou, change to a taxi to Hangzhou South long-distance bus station to get a bus to Putuoshan. If you're landing at Pudong airport instead, take a taxi or airport shuttle no.7 to Shanghai South long-distance bus station, then a long-distance bus to Putuoshan.

No, it's not logical to commute between Shanghai and Rui'an daily! It takes about 4.5-5 hours each way on the D trains! Definitely stay in Rui'an, though I doubt it's really interesting to stay there.

If anyone needs to contact me, please email directly to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Page 4 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: shanghai to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code