Menu
shanghai to Zhejiang
Dec 7, 2010 08:20
GUEST86087 i want to travel from {Shanghai,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/shanghai.htm} to Zhejiang how can i travel
Jan 19, 2011 20:57
GUEST21162 Hello, i need help; i'm coming from UK and visiting two companies in Shenzhen and three in Zhejiang. My biggest problem is i want a central Town/City to use as my base. Please help, Thanks!
Jan 20, 2011 00:13
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21162

Hello, i need help; i'm coming from UK and visiting two companies in Shenzhen and three in Zhejiang. My biggest problem is i want a central Town/City to use as my base. Please help, Thanks!

Three in Zhejiang? Zhejiang is too big. Where are these three companies located? I mean wich city?
Jan 20, 2011 18:37
GUEST21162
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Three in Zhejiang? Zhejiang is too big. Where are these three companies located? I mean wich city?

Thanks for the offer to help;
1. Changhe Town, Cixi, Ningbo
2. Tianyan Town, Cixi city
3. Another town in Cixi
And for Shenzhen
1. Futian district
2. Bao'an district i think in Guangdong
Jan 21, 2011 06:23
GUEST77192 HELLO,
I AM FROM INDIA I AM TRAVEL TO CHINA AND I WANT TREVEL SHANGHAI TO Zhejiang. HOW FAR FROM SHANGHAI THIS PRIMISIES. PLEASE CLEAR ME CAN I GO TO BY BUS OR GO TO BY TRAIN OR GO TO BY AIR. PLEASE CLEAR ME I AM FEAR ABOUT THIS QUESTION.
THANKS
JASWINDER SINGH
Jan 22, 2011 21:39
GUEST3512
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST77192

HELLO,
I AM FROM INDIA I AM TRAVEL TO CHINA AND I WANT TREVEL SHANGHAI TO Zhejiang. HOW FAR FROM SHANGHAI THIS PRIMISIES. PLEASE CLEAR ME CAN I GO TO BY BUS OR GO TO BY TRAIN OR GO TO BY AIR. PLEASE CLEAR ME I AM FEAR ABOUT THIS QUESTION.
THANKS
JASWINDER SINGH

Which area are you going to in Zhejiang? Zhejiang is not a city but a province.
Jan 22, 2011 23:56
GUEST1786
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21162

Thanks for the offer to help;
1. Changhe Town, Cixi, Ningbo
2. Tianyan Town, Cixi city
3. Another town in Cixi
And for Shenzhen
1. Futian district
2. Bao'an district i think in Guangdong

You can visit Futian and Bao'an in Shenzhen first, take train or plane to Hangzhou and take D trains to Ningbo. Then take bus near the Ningbo Railway Station to Cixi.
Feb 27, 2011 05:24
GUEST12638 Hi There , i want to go from Shanghai to: Wangshan Tou Industrial Area, Wuyi, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province. can you please suggest the easiest and quickest route
Many Thanks
Feb 27, 2011 19:34
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12638

Hi There , i want to go from Shanghai to: Wangshan Tou Industrial Area, Wuyi, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province. can you please suggest the easiest and quickest route
Many Thanks

you can take a train from shanghai south railway station to Wuyi county directly. BTW,this is Geoff Li, i am very familiar with Wuyi county,i can drive you to the factories in Wuyi.any question or problems, do not hesitate to email me: gmail.com|geofflee2002 best regards. have a nice trip in China.
Mar 9, 2011 00:07
GUEST10167 Hey!!!i want to travel from Shanghai to Ruian city,Zhejiang Province. Kindly provide me the best possible details for the same.
Page 5 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: shanghai to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code