Menu
Beijing to tianjin by Fast train Fare(30 min)
Mar 1, 2009 07:43
GUESTHIGH Is there shuttle bus from Tianjin airport to Beijing airport?
What is the frequency and fare?
Mar 1, 2009 13:21
GUEST81148 I will be arriving Tianjin on a cruise ship on 28 July. I can leave the cruise ship as early as 10:00, flying out of PEK at 9:00pm. There will be just me and 2 bags.

1) What would be the best way to get from the cruise ship to PEK?

2) What interesting stops/sightseeing would you suggest - 11 hours is a lot of time to kill! Subtract 2 hours because I'll need to be at PEK by 7:00pm, but still, 9 hours is lot... should I go directly to PEK, store my luggage, then do some sighteeing? If I do that, what would you suggest? (I'd like to see the Birdsnest).

Thank you so much!
Mar 1, 2009 21:17
  • ELLYSE
No, there're no direct shuttles between Tianjin and Beijing airports.

a) There're a number of methods you could try. First method involves getting a taxi to downtown Tianjin (the port is in an outlying district of Tianjin), then an airport shuttle bus directly to Beijing airport. Second method involves getting a taxi to Tianjin train station, then a fast C train to Beijing South train station (journey time 30 mins), then there're a variety of ways (taxi, taxi + airport express metro line, etc) to get to Beijing airport.
b) You might want to go by the 1st method that I mentioned above, get directly to Beijing airport, drop off luggage then get the airport express metro line to Sanyuanli, change to normal metro line 10 and take it to Beitucheng, then change to metro line 8 and alight at the Olympic Green to see the Olympic buildings. Look on http://www.explorebj.com/subway for a good interactive map of Beijing's metro system.
Yes, you did post twice, but never mind.
If you've any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg DaveBalch) in the subject line, thanks.
Mar 1, 2009 23:15
GUESTJOHN ONG what the fastest and best way to get from Tianjin Airport to Novotel at SANYUANQIAO subway station at Beijing?
Mar 2, 2009 04:48
  • ELLYSE
Sanyuanli, not Sanyuanqiao.
I suppose your "best" would also be "fastest", regardless of cost? In that case, you might want to take a direct taxi!
Mar 7, 2009 00:18
GUEST41154 Hi,
I am going to Tianjin in April and would like to know what is the best way to get to beijing (via bullet train? normal train? bus?) and their fare?
Thanks.
Mar 7, 2009 02:47
  • ELLYSE
"Best" is subjective.
Are you arriving in Tianjin by flight, cruise, train or bus?
What time are you arriving?
Where exactly do you need to go in Beijing?
How many of you are there and how much luggage do you have?
I need those details to give you a suitable answer.
You may email me directly at yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Apr 1, 2009 01:56
GUEST08165 Is there any return train ticket from Tianjin to Beijing by bullet train? How much will it cost?
Apr 1, 2009 06:01
  • ELLYSE
Round-trip is simply twice of one-way.
May 2, 2009 21:14
GUESTJUNUS My wife,ason and I will be arriving Binhai International Airport,Tianjin on November 10th, 2009 and plan to go
to Beijing the same day by fast train. In Beijing we would like to visit the Great Wall, Forbidden City and other
historical sites. We will stay in Beijing for 5 nights and on the way back we are going we are going to stay one
night in Tianjin. Would you advise how to:
1: travel for Binhai Int. to Fast Train Railway Station enroute to Beijing
2: Beijing Train Station to a hotel convenient to visit those historical places and shopping
3. Prices of these transports.
4. go about the ground handling to visit interesting places.
Thank you.
Page 3 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beijing to tianjin by Fast train Fare(30 min)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code