Menu
What are the most sensible topics to discuss on Forums?
Oct 6, 2008 11:46
  • SETH
In response to GUEST22247 (who, along with other moronic illiterate and ridiculous "guests" I suspect are all simply Blueyankee in disguise):

Any MORON is this community can see who is signed on and where they are from. Members have their point of origin displayed (such as "Seth from US").

NOTE: Blueyankee's profile says "Arizona, USA" -- but when he is signed in here, it shows as "Blueyankee from CN". The man (child? macrocephalic dwarf?) is a fraud and a complete obnoxious piece of garbage, looking only to ne noticed and to create dissention among people here.

What a complete jerk!

Sorry -- he just pushed the wrong buttons and I got a bit red about it.
Oct 6, 2008 20:55
GUESTANN0123 a very sad moment indeed!,
can this man understand that blueyankee is a mentally handicap man? how can you attack this poor creature this way?
shame on you.
Oct 6, 2008 20:58
  • DODGER
Seth, I had to laugh when Guest29190 replied to 97170 which was in fact the same person. He’s now having to resort to talking to himself which is really quite sad in a way, poor sod.
What worries me is that he’s American and has a vote!
Now that’s scary.
Dodger.
Oct 7, 2008 19:58
GUEST17204 Even when you people are left alone to your own devises,you can not control your own lust for Santanic behavior.You still must assume the roles of Bullies
and make judgements which still discredit your own self,as surely you have nothing better to do than to still continue to slander some-one who has done
you no injustice,and yet you are to assume that your behavior is acceptable for all to acknowledge and to read.
Oct 7, 2008 20:31
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Seth,its plain to see that whatever attracts you to do this behavior,is worse when you also join in ,in admonishing someone you have no way to ever meeting or knowing.Its unreasonable to suggest that any of you are the Ideal Pillars of your communities,for strong and reliable substance and which is leadership of Character.
You are fast becoming a Character as you are not bridging your resourcefulness to better usuage.This is a Gang Banging,and you are all the Bullies,whom are so
easily reconized,and such closeness does not suggest that any or all of have any friends or family of Value to you,which really brings your emotions to a loving
of Man Kind ,human kindness.The world surely is not a better place,as long as people like you are allowed to mock another person in this world,for the other private
worlds you so freely feel compelled to invade.From this side of the Spectum,there is no valid reason for anyone to assume,that to meet any of you,would be a great
meeting and fruitful in their lives. Unfortunately,there must be a draw,as so many of you continue to try to dissrupt a strangers life,so there is no reson why you
should even be contribruting to these types of invasions of Private Lives of which you have no appeal other than to offer your expertise of whom can slander one per
son.Its difficult at this time to say which one of you is the winner,in your own private competition.Its strange that none of you have anything else to do,but then all
of you are associated,and so all the Common Sense which you should possess,is not reveiant here,nor shown. Find something better to do,than to be an Abuser::
Oct 7, 2008 20:34
  • BLUEYANKEE44
And if none of you can see and reconize a Type o then you are further degrading your own stupiditiy.
Oct 8, 2008 14:04
  • SETH
Actually I have to admit that Blueyankee's last 2 posts were up there with other really funny posts. I am beginning to appreciate his sense of humor.
Oct 9, 2008 05:53
  • DODGER
Sorry to say Seth but is appears he’s been given the flick.
Dodger.
Oct 9, 2008 10:42
  • JCNILE123
R.I.P.
Blueyankee
Oct 9, 2008 23:13
GUEST22353 Hey,what is the Flick? Some sort of secret weapon,darn it dodger you really confuse me. Take Care
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What are the most sensible topics to discuss on Forums?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code