Menu
transportation from beijing to tianjin
Feb 17, 2012 21:38
GUEST2257
Quote:

Originally Posted by ARONOVS

thanks but i don't wantto carry 2 suitcases.
what do you know about official bus service

No direct bus from Beijing to Tianjin Cruise Port. Do you leave from Capital Airport to Tianjin? If so, take bus to Tanggu and then get there by bus or taxi.

Where to take bus to Tanggu: No.15 Gate, 1F of T2;
No.3 Gate, 1F of T3

Schedule:07:30, 08:30, 09:30, 10:30, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 18:00, 19:30, 21:00

Duration: 3 hours

Ticket: CNY 80
Feb 19, 2012 06:24
  • ARONOVS
i leave from the city.where in the city is the bus terminal that i can take from there bus to Tianjin?
Feb 20, 2012 21:42
GUEST78785
Quote:

Originally Posted by ARONOVS

i leave from the city.where in the city is the bus terminal that i can take from there bus to Tianjin?

Zhaogongkou Long Distance Bus Station.
Address: No.34, middle of the south third ring Road.

Note that you should take bus to Tanggu first. The ticket is CNY 50.
Feb 27, 2012 17:50
GUEST81179 Where is the bus stand for the real bus ticket at the Beijing airport? Are signs properly labelled in English?
Feb 27, 2012 20:40
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST81179

Where is the bus stand for the real bus ticket at the Beijing airport? Are signs properly labelled in English?

Yes, please look at the following photo.

Mar 16, 2012 02:19
GUESTSAM Please advise me:
1) I am taking CZ Flight arriving in Beijing, What's the best way to get to the hotel "Grand Mercure Beijing Central"? How much does it cost, how long and what's its distance?
2)From the hotel "Grand Mercure Beijing Central"? What's the best way to get to the Port in Tianjin for cruising? How much does it cost, how long and what's its distance?
Your help is much appreciated.

Sam
Mar 16, 2012 02:45
GUEST52245
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSAM View Post

Please advise me:
1) I am taking CZ Flight arriving in Beijing, What's the best way to get to the hotel "Grand Mercure Beijing Central"? How much does it cost, how long and what's its distance?
2)From the hotel "Grand Mercure Beijing Central"? What's the best way to get to the Port in Tianjin for cruising? How much does it co...

1. take airport shuttle bus line 2 and get off at Xidan (Civil Aviation Mansion) and then walk about 870 meters to your hotel. It costs CNY 16
2 Do you want to take an international cruise? If so, walk to Xuanwumen Metro Station, take subway line 4 to Beijing South Railway Station. There you can take high speed trani to Tanggu Railway Station. Then take No.102 bus to Xingang Port. There you can take a cruise.

If you just want to cruise in Tianjin, take high speed train from Beijing South Railway Station to Tianjin Railway Station. Hai River is in front of the railway station. THere you can take a cruise on the Hai River.
Aug 3, 2012 20:22
GUEST91818 We are arriving on Princess Cruises in Tianjin Cruise Port, and need to get to DENGSHIKOU ST, DONGCHENG in Beijing. What are my choices, if I have luggage? How long will it take and how much approximately will it cost?

Thank you!!!
Aug 4, 2012 22:27
GUEST7894
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST91818

We are arriving on Princess Cruises in Tianjin Cruise Port, and need to get to DENGSHIKOU ST, DONGCHENG in Beijing. What are my choices, if I have luggage? How long will it take and how much approximately will it cost?

Thank you!!!

Take a taxi to Tanggu Railway Station and then take high speed train to Beijing South Railway Station. It takes about 1 hour. Then you can take a taxi or use subway to Dengshikou Street.

Taxi cost: around CNY 35.
Subway: take subway line 4 to Xuanwumen, change subway line 2 to Chongwenmen and then change subway line 5 to Dengshikou. Get out at Exit A and walk north to Dengshikou Street.
Aug 22, 2012 21:12
GUEST23660 I understand another way to get from Tianjin Port to Beijing is to take the bullet trains from Tianjin Railway Station.

1. I understand this may be preferable because no advance train reservations are required and there are trains available between 9:30 am and 12:00 noon, whereas reservations are required on trains leaving from Tanggu and there are no trains leaving from Tanggu between 9:30am and noon. Is this correct?

2. Are there official taxicab stands at the Tianjin Port?

3. How much is the taxi fare from Tianjin Port to Tianjin Railway Station?

Thanks.
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: transportation from beijing to tianjin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code