Menu
Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Sep 14, 2008 23:24
  • WAYNEJOBS
Dear all, we are recruiting teachers presently with a good py package and allowances in the following cities...Chendu 2 more full time teachers 1 year contract 7000 rmb/month and after probation plus 1000-2000 rmb depending on your performance and qualification, suzhou the same, chongqing ,shenzhen up to 12000 rmb/month. 2000 housing allowance plus your return ticket after your contract...
please contact me directly at gmail.com|waynand007 or gmail.com|goodjobsw.

we are a training center expanding to most of the cities in china...
contact me directly for further information about our training center...
Wilson...
Oct 13, 2008 23:43
GUESTROSE FENG Hello,

I'm very interested about the Shenzhen position.

Currently I'm in Foshan on holiday but I would like to stay in China and teach English or other languages.

I graduated from two universities in Europe.
My specialization is International Business & Languages.

Furthermore, I also have to TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.

Please send me more information.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Rose Feng
Oct 20, 2008 03:42
GUEST16365 Hello Mr Wilson,
I just saw your offer about the teaching position in Chengdu and in Shenzhen, I'm interested in and will take the offer in Shenzhen if it's still available, the salary correspond to my expectations(12.000Rmb) per month plus the package as mentioned in your message.
I have over eight years of teaching and training, from General English, to Business and Technical.

I;m a cerified Teacher, and hold a Master in Business Administration as well.
I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.
I just arrive in China a week ago and I'm looking for the right position, I;m in Chengdu City right now.
You can contact me by email at : yahoo.ca|kamellemak
I'll forward my phone number soon.
Thank you for your consideration
Kind regards.
Kamel Hafsi
Oct 26, 2008 10:41
GUEST64253 Hello,

My name is Jeremy and I am a native English speaker from the US, a recent college graduate (BA in English) and a native English speaker. I also earned TEFL certification in 2005 in the Czech Republic. I have no teaching experience as of yet, but I would love an opportunity to teach in Chengdu starting this winter.

-Jeremy
gmail.com|saymonja
Nov 9, 2008 03:06
GUEST42107 hello mr.wilson
Im an indian studying in china-suzhou.
im looking for some part time jobs in suzhou and if's possible
please help me out to find one
thank you

Punith
Nov 9, 2008 09:29
  • WANHU
Am I too late? Well I am not applying for the post but just thinking out aloud. Through my observations although at random, many of my contacts, and some are even graduates with English major, unable to converse in English fluently. Probably they lacked drills. Indeed some of them felt they are inferior to foreigners even to non-native English speakers, and always conscious of their grammatical mistakes.

I was taught English by some Peace Corps, from Canada (probably from British Columbia) and Nebraska when I was 9. I could not speak better English but rather adding more confusions. I have attended some meetings and workshops about combatting illiteracy among the rural dwellers. A kudos for ACCU (Asia-Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO) for its relentless efforts. I was given the task in 2001-2002 to conduct English courses for the Community Developers so that they could share some English lessons with the rural dwellers. (Under the Ministry of Rural and Regional Developoment, more than 15000 Community Developers are appointed and the basic academic requirement is only secondary school leavers). Surprisingly, after six months they managed not only spoke with confidence but also were not ashamed of their English -- just like me.

To me, teaching English (or whatever subject), not only armed with TESL, TEFL and other certifications which are part and parcel of the requirements, but these teachers must love to teach, understand the cultural background, seother arching ways to continuous improvements. In
Nov 9, 2008 09:30
  • WANHU
In other words we need teachers with good attitude and aptitude. Thank you.

Wan
Nov 10, 2008 00:12
  • WANHU
I apologise for having a keyboard problem.. The words should be read as "searching ways to continuous improvements. In other words we need teachers with good attitude and aptitude."

I sent my HP computer for repair due to virus attack, and bought an Acer.Aspire 4920 It gives me a headache, with many unsolved problems, first with a motherboard, then with microphone jack port, and now keyboard with words that jump during typing.
Dec 3, 2008 10:08
GUEST87130 Dear Sir / Madam:

I read your advertisement that you’re in need of TEFL teachers for the coming semester and I would like to apply. I enclose my CV as requested. I think there are several reasons why I might be the right person for the job.
First of all, I have always been fascinated by coming here to China and teaching students with a diversified culture. Also to learn about their language even though it’s very difficult for me but I find it very interesting.
Secondly, I believe that I have the right qualifications. I have a Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree Majoring in English and graduated from a reputable university in the Philippines. I have been working in China as a TEFL teacher for four years and have a lot of experience. I have handled all levels of students from kids to adults including Business English classes and IELTS courses. I’ve taught and been to Jilin province, had summer camp in Shandong, Beijing and have stayed more than two years in Jiangsu province, have worked in cities like Suqian,Wuxi,Changzhou and We’re currently in Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province working for the summer camp. 
Lastly, I would like to stress that I enjoy working in a team with other people who have more experience than me. I always want to improve my skills through learning from others. I am very willing to work hard with minimal supervision and I do not mind working overtime.
We can be contacted by phone or email for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you. My mobile number is 15852558675.
We’re couple so would like to work and live together in the same apartment and teach in the same school. I’m from the Philippines but with American accent and my partner, Mark is from England. We are available to come over to your place if we’ll get qualified for the job middle of August. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Mark & Liza
Dec 18, 2008 19:40
  • TETTEBUM
I am a British university graduate with two months experience of teaching English as a foreign language for a school in Sui Ning, near Chengdu. I want to come back to Chengdu in the new year for a considerable period, but as yet have no employment finalised. The salary offer is in line with other offers, while the job description sounds more challenging, rewarding and varied than others. If you would like I can send my CV to you.
Dec 18, 2008 21:21
GUEST78195 Dear Wilson,
I'm interested in a teaching position in Chengdu, starting Feb 2009. I am British and have been in China for 17 1/2 years, about half of which time I have been teaching in universities (as a Foreign Expert teaching oral, listening and writing) and language schools. Be assured of excellent references and quality teaching. Should my expertise and experience attract you please contact me for my CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely
Pauline Cartwright
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code