Menu
Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Dec 20, 2008 02:57
GUEST14918 Hi, am Olive, a female teacher at a Middle School in Hunan Province.

Will be a pleasure to hear from you as am interested in working with you.

My contacts are as follows:

yahoo.com|wajei and phone number 13511178113

Best Regards,

Olive
Jan 31, 2009 23:38
GUEST16560 HELLO
RESPECTED SIR,
i would like to bring to your notice that iam a medical student of soochow university.going to finish my graduation next year .iam looking for some part time jobs here in soochow.i kindly request you to look into this aspect.
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
shravani.
Feb 9, 2009 10:06
GUEST10683 Hi,Mr Wilson.
This is Mr Mike (Swedish nationalist)Who learning Chinese Language in SUZHOU for the last year and half also teaching in SUZHOU almost from the same duration .Basically doctor in medicine.I've been teaching English of all levels as well all ages of people.Sometimes ago i had quit my job due to some reasons,but i want to have a job once more.IF,u think me interesting for teaching,plz, contact me through following lines....

yahoo id;;;;yahoo.com|mike_mike512
cell phone'''15150444615

THANKX,,,
Wish u healthy all the time!
Feb 11, 2009 00:56
  • 100HY
ChengDu, Sichuan Provence. We are looking for a english teacher for yong children.
Class size:10~20 students.
Hours:we want two or four times a week,three hours every time.
Rate:200~300RMB/hour.
Requirement:
-Native English speakers from UK/USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/NEW ZELAND.
-Experience with young children.
-Any artistic skill will be welcomed.
Email:163.com|100hy
Mar 6, 2009 02:00
GUEST69909 Hi everyone
For my part I found a french teacher job in Chengdu thanks to advert.
At chengdu you can look at Panam café (a famous foreign bar), they used to have some anoucements for english and french teacher
you can also visit http://expatschengdu.informe.com/ and http://www.morechengdu.com/
and http://www.maxxelli.net/ for finding a flat
Good luck
Mar 6, 2009 04:36
GUEST51185 Greetings of Peace!
Hello, before anything else, let me first introduce myself. My friends and colleagues call me JHUNEX, 29 years old and single, from the Philippines teaching here in Wuxi Dadi Bilingual Kindergarten School. I'm looking for a part-time teaching job every Thursday and Friday afternoon but most importantly during weekends, either Wuxi or Suzhou. To respective employers, I'm holding a residence and working visa which will expire on October 7, 2009.
Any schools interested can email me at btopenworld.com|dear.jhunex and necessary documents will be forwarded upon your immediater request
Apr 21, 2009 00:11
GUEST18921 hi iam a indian n iam a student in soochow university i hope i can do dis job because iam good at english
Apr 27, 2009 04:53
GUESTJONATHAN hello,my name is jonathan.i am intrested in the english teaching in chengdu,i stay in chengdu,how do i make contact with you to get this job.plase reply me via(yahoo.com|igenejonathan)...or call me on....13408680223..expecting your call or reply thanks....
May 8, 2009 22:15
GUEST11221 Dear Sir / Madam:

I read your advertisement that you’re in need of TEFL teachers for the coming semester and

I would like to apply. I enclose my CV as requested. I think there are several reasons why I

might be the right person for the job.
First of all, I have always been fascinated by coming here to China and teaching students

with a diversified culture. Also to learn about their language even though it’s very

difficult for me but I find it very interesting.
Secondly, I believe that I have the right qualifications. I have a Bachelors Degree Majoring

in English and graduated from a reputable university in Cameroon. I have been working in

China as a TEFL teacher for four months and have a lot of experience. I have handled all

levels of students from kids to adults. I’ve taught and been to Hangzhou province, and I am

now currently in Taizhou City, working for the summer camp. 
Lastly, I would like to stress that I enjoy working in a team with other people who have

more experience than me. I always want to improve my skills through learning from others. I

am very willing to work hard with minimal supervision and I do not mind working overtime.
We can be contacted by phone or email for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.

My mobile number is 15893812650 or 15836195877.
We’re couple so would like to work and live together in the same apartment and teach in the

same school. I am available to come over to your place if I am qualified for the job as from

July. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Dorice
May 13, 2009 21:49
GUEST82161 Hi Wilson,
Thank you for your add, could you tell me if any vacancy for this summer, I can start around June the 10th.
Send me an email when you have time.

yahoo.ca|kamellemak

I am from Canada, I have been in China fro two years now.
I teach Busines as well, and French
Thanks
Mel
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code