Menu
Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
May 16, 2009 05:20
GUEST45239 Im seeking a english teaching job in chengdu,I live near the happy-valley!
I also work in happy-valley as a artist!I am free every day morning until 11:30 and free again in the evening after 18:00.
I am native canadian, i speak english,french and my chinese is feichang de bu cuo le !Wo ye hen shuai!
I have no experiences in teaching but i learn fast!
hotmail.com|islaclak
May 30, 2009 21:32
GUEST32173 Hi,

I'm from Philippines, working now at Jiangnan University in Wuxi teaching EFL/Business Class, looking for a part time job or summer camp I can start immediately. My mobile number is 15052128824 call me anytime.

yahoo.com|anamarie_diarez
Jun 5, 2009 04:24
  • CHOOCHOO
I need guarantor to give me job.

When I get guarantor i CAN GET FREE funding for a CELTA course in United Kingdom.
IT does not matter if yo can give me job at end of my course If I pass all I need is guarantor to say we guarantor this man to get job att end of course.

Then I can get my free funding.
Please job recruiters guarantor me urgent.
Jun 5, 2009 05:15
GUEST65202 respected sir
iam indian now in chengdu studying in sichuan university and my major is medicine..iam intrested in some teaching jobs....please help me to find out one
thank you
Jun 24, 2009 21:28
GUEST74018 hi,
I'm a postgraduate student from Papua New Guinea, a country north of Australia studying in china for 2 years and interested in part-time job teaching english this summer holiday in foshan guangdong.I can speak chinese manderin and I have teaching experience teaching chinese univeristy students, middle school students and kids. If you are interested please do not hesitate to call me on 15852474304.

Sincerely
Philip
Jun 30, 2009 14:01
GUEST68107 hey iam an indian student studying in sichuan university. im looking for part time or full time jobs .im interested in teaching as im good at the language and am great with kids. if you can help me out ,please mail me at yahoo.com|mabelyn_28.
Oct 5, 2009 21:56
GUEST89197 please meet Mr Gulbadin Aikmat Yaat.HIS tele phone number is 13676456789
Mar 2, 2010 09:47
GUESTRAVINDER dear sir.
i am interested in teaching. good skills in speaking. IELETS certificate holder.
age 23 female
Apr 14, 2010 01:52
GUESTATTETEE... Hi I am currently out of work in San Jose,CA. I looked at all the sites more times than thousand times and sent off hundreds of resumes. However, i have not been able to find a single good response to my resumes. If anyone knows about any particular place where i can look for a good job, please reply me with the location details. I will be thankful to you for your early response.
Apr 22, 2010 21:45
GUESTBROOSEZ... Hello I just lost my job in Fresno, California. I have applied to most of the job sites more times than thousand times and applied to 100s of positions. However, i have not been able to find a single good response to my resumes. If anyone knows about particular job site where i can look for a good job, please revert me with the location details. I will be thankful to you for your early response.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code