Menu
Tell me about Shenzhen
Jul 4, 2012 22:18
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Business involves risks but the profit is bigger too.
Wan

Yes, I wanted to buy fund first but I was told that I had to have at least CNY 50000 at my bank account. Then I give it up.
Jul 5, 2012 17:49
  • WANHU
You know Lonely, a friend of mine asks me to venture into MLM business and if there's any possibility to open a few chain stores of Cosway in China. At the moment I'm still skeptical about it, but Berjaya Group is a well established company in Malaysia.
Wan
Jul 8, 2012 01:38
Wow, it seems that you have a lot of money, Wan. Investment is risky. But no pain, no gain. If you want to make money, you need to burden its risk.
Jul 10, 2012 03:45
  • WANHU
It doesn't involve much money, dear Lonely. Everything will be supported by the company. What we need to have is only about RMB20k for electricity, telephone, internet and other utility bills.
Wan
Jul 12, 2012 01:19
Quote:

It doesn't involve much money, dear Lonely. Everything will be supported by the company. What we need to have is only about RMB20k for electricity, telephone, internet and other utility bills.
Wan

I see, RMB 20000 is acceptable. You can give it a shot. Maybe, you can make some money.
Jul 12, 2012 07:25
  • WANHU
I'm still skeptical about MLM as it need full time commitment.
Wan
Jul 15, 2012 21:23
Quote:

I'm still skeptical about MLM as it need full time commitment.
Wan

nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you want to make money, you have to take a risk.
Jul 16, 2012 19:02
  • WANHU
It's not about money, Lonely rather it's about commitment. MLM should be done fulltime. I've scouted SZ and GZ and shop rental is not cheap, especially in strategic areas.
Wan
Jul 16, 2012 22:20
Quote:

It's not about money, Lonely rather it's about commitment. MLM should be done fulltime. I've scouted SZ and GZ and shop rental is not cheap, especially in strategic areas.
Wan

Wan,

You are very cautious. That's good especially when you do investment.

Feb 13, 2013 21:32
GUEST08187 Hi,
how do you think Beijing & Shanghai, better than Shenzhen,I am planing to move to SZ with my family.is it really safe.we usually walk at night after dinner,shopping etc.in Bj 12years very good very safe at any time.is it same in SZ.please advice me.
Thx
Shams
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tell me about Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code