Menu
Why do we kill each other in the name of God?
Sep 25, 2008 14:08
  • SETH
Hi Carlos - I think you may be right. It's almost like if someone made a product that was really idiot-proof, the world would just cough up a better idiot.
Sep 25, 2008 19:16
  • BARONTWANGLE
Seth - you are missing the point - God doesn't exist. He (or she) is a made up power, created by the human mind to comfort insecure minds of people who need comforting (like JCNILE).

There is no path to follow except your own. If you try looking for it then you will waste your life.

Sep 25, 2008 19:42
  • SHESGOTTOBE
There is no proof that God exists, but there is no proof that God doesn't exist either. There are so many things that we never thought existed until their discoveries. Belief in a God is not a judicial matter in which you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt. It is a personal choice. People are free to believe what they want to believe. If you want to believe in God, that is fine. If you don't want to believe in God, that is fine also. But to impose your belief or disbelief on others is the height of arrogance.
Sep 25, 2008 22:39
  • JCNILE123
Quote, (((God doesn't exist. He (or she) is a made up power, created by the human mind to comfort insecure minds of people who need comforting (like JCNILE).)))

It is a simple matter, simpler than to know what time it is.

After been molested by the priest or preacher you trusted your have made a u-turn and found refuge in a group of people that genuinely are Atheist, you are not one of them.
Point is that an Atheist it is no a hater, they are just normal people that happen to believe that there is no God, and that is ok.

I think you are a closet old school German.

Atheist are peace-loving people, you are not.

All things considered, I have to ask, why is he in China? And looking at the picture that he so proudly show to us, I most say “asiaphile”.

ASIAPHILE
1-Caucasian or western male, usually unattractive and with limited social skills, who is obsessed with Asian females.

2-A white western male who has a pathological, sexual obsession with Asian young women.

3-A non-Asian person who has an identity crisis and thinks he/she is Asian. Or a non-Asian person who really wishes he/she is an Asian. Typically watches anime and Hong Kong movies, listens to K, J,C-Pop, and tries to get Asian friends. Usually tries to learn an Asian language as well.
Sep 26, 2008 08:54
  • JCNILE123
THE ASIAPHILE
Baron, for some reason it look just like you.
A brief profile of men afflicted with "yellow fever"
ORIGINS: Asiaphiles are typically found residing in major Western Cities, although increasing numbers have been venturing overseas in their quest to "get an oree-enul woman".
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH intelligent, socially functional men who are free of fetishes and racial bias.
CHARACTER TRAITS:

• Poorly developed masculine identities, pathetically uncomfortable with themselves, inept at romance with women of their own race.
• Resentment of white females' assertive, strong willed personality traits.
• Ignorant and narrow-minded, eager to adopt fallacious western media stereotypes of Asian women.
• Desperate need to assume a dominant, father-like role in their relationships with women (ergo the similarity to pedophiles)
• Exaggerated perception and objectification of Asian females.
• Uncanny ability to determine one’s breast size and country of origin within three seconds of sighting a potential AF target.
• A compulsion to trash women, particularly western women, in order to justify their inadequacies and bolster their self image.
• Insatiable appetite for Asian cultural trivia, which is used to camouflage/legitimize their underlying fetish (a superficial knowledge of Asian art impresses the shit outta the babes).
• Extreme paranoia and defensiveness regarding their relationships with AF's ("What the hell are you looking at, you racist AM *** ?..")

TYPICAL ATTIRE: Anything trendy and mainstream looking which conceals their obesity, if applicable. Rolled up sock placed strategically in crotch for added flair. Hairpiece by Earl's Rugs 'R Us, Note: attire may vary depending on the specific type of AF being targeted.
I.Q.: Too low to measure.
NATURAL HABITAT:
Personal ad columns ("SWM interested in 'Asian culture' seeks nice, slim SAF goddess.."), college campuses, Asian language classes (a great pickup spot), Asian strip clubs, massage parlors and similar establishments, B-grade Kung-Fu flicks, trendy nightclubs (usually found necking with prepubescent AF FOB's), seated on living room sofa drooling over latest Asian *** flick with remote control and tissues in hand, Asian usenet groups (don't ask me why), anywhere else frequented by AF's. Often found still living with mom despite being past 40. Now seen trolling asian chat rooms for young Asian girls, thus consolidating the pedophile connection.

Sep 26, 2008 08:54
  • JCNILE123
TYPICAL ASIAPHILE QUIPS:

"I’ve always only dated Oree-enul chicks. I don’t know why, I just have."
"Race doesn’t matter. I just happen to dig chicks with silky black hair and smooth, porcelain-like skin. Anyone who doesn't like it is a racist."
"Ahh, those Oree-enul wimmin...are they perfect or what? No more corrupted American wimmin for me, no sirree...Gimme a fine oree-enul woman anytime."
"Ooh, Mei Ling, you’re soooo sweet and demure, unlike them rude, uppity American women. Intelligent too. How's about we go back to my place and talk temples?"
"Yin, if you want to practice your English, maybe I can be your tutor?..."
(mouth frothing): "Lee, you remind me of my favorite 'movie star'...would you please put on your cute little sailor suit, huh, would ya, pleeeze??
"Hey Marty, you got the number of that place in Guangzhou that sells the used panties?"
"Would you like some candy, little girl?..."
Sep 26, 2008 09:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
LOL!
Sep 26, 2008 10:02
  • DODGER
It's a 9 JC.....funny.
Dodger.
Sep 26, 2008 17:36
  • MARRIE
It's really funny JC but I don't 100% agree with you. The trend is Westerners would like to seperate YELLOW EMPEROR (CHINA) from Asia from the concept point of view. The thing is Westerners know Peoples' republic of China much less than rest of the Asia where Great Chinese Areas. PRC is still a mystery to general public in the west. My point is Baron, as a westerner who lives in GZ, knows much more than those who just know Chinese through media, Chinese co-workers, etc. What JC stated are JC's perceptions NOT Baron's. Baron grew up in England, his view to Chinese is certainly not as deep as those westerners who was born or/and grew up in China ( We know a guy of Dutch origin who was born grew up in Shanghai and is a communist member working as a salesman overseas oriented). What I am trying to say is we have not that much difference except physical apperence and Westerners are much more straightforward/frank to Chinese. i,e, in daily life, If westerners want to fight, the word FIGHT is written on thier face, but in Chinese society, the situations are different.
Sep 26, 2008 18:15
  • JCNILE123
Marrie, I do not if you pick it up, but all I presented up there it is just a satire; directed to a single individual; based on the art of sarcasm.
Typically, an abstract from events; taken place in the world (especially but not limited to Asia.)
Something like a possible real life asiaphile individual.
Much like a caricature of the individual in question, that’s all.

Do you know this individual good enough not to doubt him as an asiaphile?

This is nothing scientific, cultural or for that matter nothing educational.

I respect your opinion.

Thank you for your input.
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do we kill each other in the name of God?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code