Menu
Why do we kill each other in the name of God?
Sep 27, 2008 19:35
GUESTFRANCE033 Yeah! this man barontwa can be a troublemaker easily.
Sep 28, 2008 09:55
GUESTFRANCE003 where is he any way????
Sep 30, 2008 00:00
GUESTAPO NOt only that. The Chinese Government put the lives of tens of thousands of their own babies in danger (4 died) when they chose to do nothing after the New Zealand government informed Beijing of milk tainted with melamine. This was before the Beijing Olympics begun.

Why do the Chinese Government sacrifice the lives and health of their own citizens (babies) in order to show off a 'perfect' China to the world?

There is no joy in Beijing OLympics, no joy in Chinese taikonauts walking in space - who cares when the Government has no soul, and a misplaced heart.
Sep 30, 2008 15:45
  • GRIZ326
There is probably a good reason wars have been fought "in the name of God" through out history.

I'd bet the reason is simple: It is surely easier to get a charge started by saying "God will protect you. Go kill those enemies of God." Than by saying "Go kill those guys because I said to go kill them!" To which someone will surely respond, "But they are big, ugly and have weapons that go BOOM! We might get hurt."

Oct 3, 2008 02:23
GUESTHEM BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IN RELIGIONS. THAT'S WHY!!

China people are better off without any of these religions causing troubles everywhere in the world... and I hope the Chinese people will continue rejecting all foreigners who come to spread their own versions of truths.
Oct 5, 2008 08:22
GUESTM0336 "THAT'S WHY!!"

that's why?
Oct 10, 2008 05:33
  • JOSHIRV57
Well look at the sacriligious comments
Oct 30, 2008 01:27
  • HUAMULAN
For whatever he had gone through, I hope Baron will stop being so angry with everyone...
Oct 30, 2008 01:35
  • HUAMULAN
Fight and kill in the name of God? Why? Because that's the easiest and most effective way to manipulate people into doing something for one's selfish agenda. Who did the killing? Is it God or man? Better to be really sure who the real culprit behind before pointing the finger to God or anyone else.

Dec 5, 2008 00:02
GUEST02215 we dont we just use god as someting to fall back on when in realety we kill for the sake of areselfs or others
Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do we kill each other in the name of God?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code