Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Aug 27, 2010 12:22
GUESTSATISH ... hi guys,

first love is the hardest thing to forget in life,once u come out from tat means again u wnt fall in love ......
first love failure is jus 1 step to become a FLIRT...
Aug 29, 2010 22:37
  • DAPHNEB
maybe the answer will be "NEVER"
Aug 31, 2010 01:50
  • LAUGH
DAPHNEB, seems you are the one who loves well. Best wishes for your happiness and success.
Sep 23, 2010 12:21
GUESTJIYA hello frndz
i was fallen love when i was in high school....
now after 6 years i have do forget him..
but how? i dond know . because i think no body can forget ones first love.
if some body has forgoten his/her first love, then actully it not love.
Sep 25, 2010 23:32
GUEST13186 i actually like n love a girl a lot n always want to see her happy in life but the problem is dat she loves othr guy who doesnot actually love her...he's just playing wid her and the girl is dancing to his tunes....some time back they both had a break up n dat girl n i were in a relaltion for sumtime bt v stopped coz she couldnt forget her past coz she says dat she is mad for her n cant love anyone else and went back n started wid her ex again n now a mnth back they seperated again....bt she says me dat i m d perfect guy for her n always want to b gud frnds n due to this she has even stopped coming towards me....bt she never felt dat how much she has hurted me.....bfore starting any realtion i tld her abt my past bt she tld me wen she felt dat she cudnt continue...i sumtimes feel cheated bt on the othr hand i never want to hurt her in any way.....i even dont know whether she had really loved me at those times or it was just a fake.....if she wants she can come back to me n start a new life bt she dont want to forget abt her past n keeps crying abt him....i dnt know wat to do...my life is really messed up due to this.....i hav even lost my potential to gain over my sense.....jus need sum help....
Sep 28, 2010 21:30
GUEST47240
Approximately 30 years. Trust me on this one.
Sep 29, 2010 01:21
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST47240

Approximately 30 years. Trust me on this one.

Why should we torture ourselves to forget our first love? It is part of our memory no matter it is sweet or painful. If you can not forget your first love, please do not force yourself to do it.

Oct 18, 2010 14:44
GUEST14794 i have being loving a girl from last 4 years and that girl is also loving me very much but i have being carrying my bad luck along me as that girl is going to marry other person in the coming next month and going abroad. i cant able to concentrate on anything is there any one who can suggest me in a right path please
Oct 19, 2010 22:54
GUEST8742 My first love will get married this weekend and she invites me to attend her wedding. I have already refused her invitation since I don't want to make myself embarrassed on that occasion.

It is hard to be friends after you two broke up.
Oct 27, 2010 12:22
GUESTSUMAN D... Is it necessary to forget first love.....I think 'no'. just take it as a experience of your life that teaches a lots.....
Just remember one thing that you are not an exception there are many like you and they all are living there own life...
the longest night will have an end.
Now-a-days love comes in at the window and goes out at the door. May be you are unlucky in love but be lucky in life.
Page 11 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code