Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Sep 27, 2008 10:26
  • SHESGOTTOBE
When Love Is Gone

by Jim Photoglo

When love is gone
i always get the feeling i can't go on
i find myself dreaming of days that couldn't end
and all things we never said, oh oh

when love is gone
will i ever be the same
well i don't want chasing heartaches
and learn to face the day
when i have done what i must do
oh, i'll remember you

la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la

when love is gone
everyone's in couples as i walk alone
thinking i'll never find that little love
never know the beauty of all, oh

when love is gone
will i ever be the same
oh, i'll remember you

la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la

when love is gone
will i ever be the same
oh, i'll remember you

will i ever be the same
oh, oh i'll remember you

Oct 2, 2008 07:59
I still remember my first kiss with a girlfriend I was 5 and she was 3, she is now married to one of my friends back home, she still remembers too because he told me that she often talks about it.
I'm going back to Somerset soon so I might see them when I'm there.
Alan
Oct 4, 2008 05:44
GUEST81354 ok can i ask you something if a guy says that he forget his first love does this means he is lying ??
please answer me.........i am in a mess

Lina
Oct 5, 2008 08:33
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Lina, maybe there is a difference between forgetting and getting over it. It is rare to forget. Maybe he means that he`s over his first love. Who knows if he is lying? Don`t mess your head over a guy.
Oct 5, 2008 15:03
GUEST4968 lets see.....................

get a new love screw the old one
Oct 6, 2008 04:31
GUEST81354 What do you mean secure the old one?

i am supposed to marry him and i has just discover that he was married to another woman ,he said he never loved her but i think that’s kind of talks in reference to my reaction, I am asking every guy i do meet if he was able to forget his old love and no one said yes
Even if that love was bad

SHESGOTTOBE should i call it off

Lina
Oct 21, 2008 01:39
GUESTALICENJ... I had fallen in love with a man for one year, but after that one year he started contempting me by ignoring my calls claiming he's angry. I tried to solve the problem but he continued with the same habit, he still insist to come back to me but unfortunately i got another one who is more caring.please advise how can cope with this situation?
Oct 21, 2008 09:44
  • SETH
Guestali - people rarely change. If after a year the first guy started treating you badly, chances are he wants to get back with you because you have someone new (he could be jealous) or for whatever reason (he may have no one else and wnats only to use you). But chances are very good that he will still treat you badly. No one deserves to be treated badly. If your new man is more caring and doesn't treat you badly, maybe you should build on that relationship and forget the nasty guy who treated you badly.
Oct 21, 2008 18:44
  • COOLSPRINGS
Seth, the private corps. once are qualified to the public means obtaining insurance coz it's funded by general public and big institution whose funding is from depositors. As a result, faith in Capitalism declines in public corp as you can see from the example of GM whose unioned workers earn 75 usd per hour (including benefits). How can they survive?
Oct 22, 2008 04:28
  • PANADA
COOLSPRINGS,
I can't understand what is the relationship between "How long does it take to forget first love" with the declining faith in Capitalism. LOL!

We human beings tendto be nostalgic. The first encounter is always what we remember best. It takes time to forget the first heartbeat when the one you loved passed by you.
Page 2 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code