Menu
Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Jul 6, 2009 22:25
i did not think the financial crisis affect the travel much,but the flu A(N1H1) did
because life is short and we have to enjoy the life with friend, lover, and family as much as we could.

Jul 8, 2009 07:51
  • JADELEE
Yeah, i delayed my trip not because of finance troubles, but because of this flu i don't want to catch.
Jul 13, 2009 22:43
The world is getting down...so does the price of travel, so I would have a trip in the near, but if the situation gets worse ,I would have a reconsider
Jul 28, 2009 22:16
oh yeah
Jul 31, 2009 03:38
Anyway, the economic situation will gradually become better day by day. If I want to go somewhere, I will prepare for it, pack up and leave for it since it's safe to go and enjoyable. Maybe sometimes the trip won't be that enjoyable, I may just take that as experience.
Jul 31, 2009 04:05
GUEST99130 hao a
Aug 1, 2009 02:05
  • BOLT

Hi all,
Great forum.
I agree that the risks of Flu are a much bigger consideration than the economy,
I have already cancelled a trip about 6 weeks ago as I felt unwell and could not risk been held up in Quarantine for nothing.
I hope economy continues slow growth and makers of vaccine get a great one for this current flu to return confidence to travel.
I book tickets again for a couple of weeks to visit china,we are increasing our business now to be ready for good times later.
Cheers Andrew
Aug 5, 2009 20:46
  • MARRIE
It's starting rebounding as I feel heavy these days. Americans have realized the importance of savings, only purchasing made in america, doing their own jobs instead of outsourcing thier own jobs. Consequently, Japanese cars are going to nowhere and China is starting restructuring its economy. Toursim in China seems to have alot chance with the economic restructure.
Aug 6, 2009 17:26
  • LARRYBOY
Not all that glitters is gold!! Many companies that downsized and threw out the dead wood and undesirables will start now to rebuild their capital with the employees they have left and not hiring until this black economy has fully past. Yes the economy is rebounding...slowly... but it not a good idea for mass hiring at this time. All companies vary in financial structure. What not may be good for one company may be a financial boom for another.
Aug 6, 2009 17:43
  • MARRIE
It's not wise to increase scale promptly just based on national stats indicators. And the extent of recovering varies among different industries and different companies. After the baptism of this financial crisis. some companies will be gone, some will shrink and some will expand...

Page 8 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code