Menu
Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Apr 17, 2009 11:01
  • EMILYYANG
My outin plan has been delayed due. Really sad!!
May 13, 2009 01:14
  • WAHID
I am going to guanzhou next month. Kindly advise me the whole sale market of computers & Mobiles accessories in guanzhou.
May 15, 2009 08:16
Wahid, i have been looking this week and there is no real savings in comparison to prices in New Zealand.....good luck looking....
May 16, 2009 14:11
i think the "financial crisis" doesn't affect travelling plan so much for me!because China goverments they want to help own market,help inside market.so they have many discount for travelling,and airplane.even if the some department of the goverment help the travelling agent to reach the task,to keep everyting,every field can move.so some airplan or some sightseeing tickets cheaper than last few years
the most important of the finacial crisis to China was that,Many of the workers thery can not find job,and lost them job from last October
May 17, 2009 01:45
  • WANHU
I think financial crisis affected both US and Europe and a little on us Asians. Some Asian countries, factories are closing down, and more people are queueing at the labour department asking for certain jobs. With the contagious flu A(N1H1) spreading, it affected my travelling plans both in April and May. Hopefully June will get better.
Wan
May 23, 2009 02:56
GUEST66367 I think life is still worth to have fun when in our living time no matter how the economic situation is .Just travel around the world !
May 24, 2009 02:00
  • WUQUE214
welcome to travel to china,in fact the econmic stituation do not seemed very bad here, but the empolyment was affected .many young collage gtaduaters can't find a job......
Jun 13, 2009 09:55
GUEST98125 The financial crisis never bother us too much. Been traveling in China off and on with a friend and his Hong Kong wife for a few years now. You do have to think more carefully though to use cheaper options. But unfortunately my friend, Andrew Thorogood RIP, died in a Darwin car accident a few weeks ago. Pretty sad news for us all. So I don't have the heart to travel in China now.
Jun 22, 2009 23:44
GUEST15041 mY OPINION IS THIIS IS A WONDERFUL PROGRAM Thank you for allowing me to add my two sense. I am deadly interested in in the life as an expat in China and like a sponge will soak up all the information that I can get to live out my life in China. I have been to China three times and The Chinese people arde the best in dthe world. How can I know and know can I know for sure. I have been traveling for many years. I have made ten trips into Eureope and on a small 250 Suzuki bvike and visited every country in Europe. On one trip II stayed 15 months. I weent under the ireon currtain many times. When I wass free and single, I learned to dfliy an aireplane, scuba dive, own and sail a boat fdor three years, I made 5 junps from an iarplane. I have been tro the artic, the antartic, Australia, New Zealand, many of the islands in the crib. And getrting back in trhe travel grove. My passion with traveling is people, people, People ( I musrtr shout it). I can go to a library and rdead about any of the many countries around this world. I have fdound that it is the PEOPLE the people . I have lived with many people and in a small way lived life with them I have trhree books written. Deare Mom, a bikeer in europe and a third one (not on the web sitde) We all got a belly button.........In the fact that we all need food , warmth, love compassion and a good friend. This is a common demoninator for all people. I love China NO and yes but I love the Chinese people . Of course I have been a victiim ofd tea shop rip-offs, taxie drivere extorion and many of the others but I have never died , just embarassed for letrting my guard down. I am making a decision to expat it in China, Vietnam, oree Cosrta Rica and fdor China is my heart. DO EXPATS HAVE TO PAY AN INCOME TAX??? What is the best method for a fdreigner tro reamain and live in China?? I have read all of "Pearel Bucks books" and . Please bealr with me, it is so wonderful to address your website TRHANKS, THANKS IAN usa
Jul 6, 2009 22:21
GUEST98125
I am sorry to hear that, let we bless for your friends
and we also need take care of our new few life, and try to visit family, friends as possible as we can.
Enjoy the life
Page 7 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code