Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Feb 23, 2013 11:44
GUEST10383 Best comparison any body has written. You know what you are talking about!
Mar 18, 2013 05:07
GUEST66115 Hahah when was this, the time you lived in Korea and China Dreamland? Japan and India too?
Mar 23, 2013 18:02
GUEST04200 No offence intended for Japanese or Chinese, or Taiwanese. It's simply wrong for Asian people to exaggerate about the practice of plastic surgery in Korea. According to the 2011 ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) report, South Korea (4.1%, of the total global number of procedures) ranks third after China (6.5%) and Japan (5.9%) in Asia. Which means that in the case of plastic surgery per capita, Korea comes way below Taiwan (1st) and Japan (2nd) in Asia and it ranks 16th in the world. And the figure is not even inclusive of those traveling from China and Japan for surgery. In terms of the total number of plastic surgery procedures the highest rank is held by the US followed by Brazil, then by China, Japan, Mexico, Italy, South Korea, India, France, and Germany. For detailed statistics, see <www.isaps.org/isaps-global-statistics-2012.html>. On a technical question such as plastic surgery, opinions, impressions, or rumours are all irrelevant. Correct judgement alone matters and that judgment must be based on actual data.
Mar 23, 2013 18:23
GUEST04200 And I gather from various forums that people like Koreans, both men and women, primarily because they are taller and have fairer complexion than their neighbouring counterparts. Normally you cannot obtain these qualities via plastic surgery. As a Brit, I see the stated differences between Korean and Japanese girls as you will also see if you walk in the streets of Seoul and Tokyo. Wrong accusations always invite frowning from a third party, whereas reasoned arguments always win respect whichever nationality it is coming from.
Apr 4, 2013 17:23
GUEST42553 Korean's naturally have square faces, small eyes, and small mouths. I should know...I am Korean and that is the way i looked before plastic surgery transformed me into a beauty.
Apr 11, 2013 14:57
GUEST19478 i don't know about koreans' personality, but they look either naturally ugly or unatural. korea is a mono ethnic country, so you can imagine that their premitive features are so well reserved(big flat faces and small single lid slanted eyes).
many northern chinese women look like koreans because they share some same genes. but southern chinese look different from them. some northern chinese girls may not take a bath within one week or even one month but southern chinese cleans themselves everyday. there are gold diggers everywhere. some chinese girls are stupid enough to think every foreigner is rich so they easily offer sex.
koreans have more make ups and they are good at making themselves look better. many chinese girls don't wear make ups because they don't have the habit. there are many chinese girls who just want to marry an ATM, but their are also many hard working chinese girls trying to create a better life with their own hands.
May 15, 2013 22:51
GUEST06244 I've been living in Asia for more than 10 years and I have dated both Chinese and Korean in long-term relationships. Chinese win hands-down. Though you do encounter some superficial Chinese, I find that far more Korean women are superficial and weak tot he extreme. Chinese are a lot stronger and will have your back though thick and thin. Most Koreans seem to simply want to be served everything on a silver platter. They will not have your back and they are very weak in day-to-day struggles. The dependence on their parents is sickening. It extends well into their 30's or beyond. While I admire some traditions and cultural upbringing, thats a bit much for me. Add on the overbearing nationalistic pride and it's pretty much a deal-breaker.
May 31, 2013 11:42
GUEST94020 Difference between korean women and chinese women are...: Korean women know how to cook, and clean, most chinese women especially Shanghai women do not know how to cook, and clean. They think that they are the queen and they like to control men.... - speaking from my chinese boyfriend..... But Japanese women are the best I guess.... (in terms of personality and how they treat men in general.)

But I guess everything is highly depended on individual person......
Aug 22, 2013 11:07
GUEST05728 "You just can't ignore the facts. Just about 80% of Korean skanks have undergone plastic surgery. What does this tell you about them? Everywhere you go, train stations, bus stops, shopping malls, you see advertisements for plastic surgery. And im not talking about conventional procedures. They undergo complete I mean complete transformation. In the ad, you see two completely different persons. One (before) is horribly disfigured beyond your wildest imagination. The other (after) is a picture of a person with Caucasian features which looks equally hideous because you don't know what it is. Most Korean girls don't know how to do anything but drink and shop because there is simply nothing else to do in Korea. Im not exaggerating any of this. So if you're considering dating a Korean girl from Korea, make sure you put them in their place. And make them realize how valuable you are and that they should serve you as king. Because Korean men come home late, cheat on their wives by making frequent visits to room salons with their coworkers, having one night stands with prostitutes in "officetels".

^ This.
lol

Hate much?
Aug 25, 2013 22:04
GUEST9537 GUEST05728,

You must have dated South Koean girls and probably were dumped by them. Why did you hate them? There are bad girls and good girls in South Korean. You were too sad to meet some bad girls and get hurt by them.

Don't feel sad. You will meet a valuable girl who treats you like a king.
Page 7 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code