Menu
Travelling from Hong Kong to Foshan, best method?
Mar 12, 2011 20:23
  • IVYSKY
Guangzhou baiyun international airport and hongkong international airport.
Mar 14, 2011 15:05
GUEST24061 Hi i heard the ferry is a better / shorter way to get from Hong Kong to Foshan. Is that correct or is the bus a better option?
Please advise.

Thank you
Mar 14, 2011 20:09
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24061

Hi i heard the ferry is a better / shorter way to get from Hong Kong to Foshan. Is that correct or is the bus a better option?
Please advise.

Thank you

It takes about 3.5 hours from Foshan to Shunde by bus and less than two hours by ferry. Also, it may take less time to clear the customs if you travel by ferry.
Apr 7, 2011 00:21
GUEST32989 My flight arrive at Hong Kong at 17:50 and I am booked for Crown Plaza hotel in Foshan.
What do you suggest to take at that hour , price and duration
Thank you
Ion
Apr 7, 2011 04:14
GUEST1153
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32989

My flight arrive at Hong Kong at 17:50 and I am booked for Crown Plaza hotel in Foshan.
Thank you
Ion

Go to Coach Station, Terminal 2 to take direct bus.
http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/mainland-coach-services.html
Apr 7, 2011 09:30
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32989

My flight arrive at Hong Kong at 17:50 and I am booked for Crown Plaza hotel in Foshan.
Thank you
Ion

Hi Ion,

Wlecome to foshan.

you can take theTrans island bus or chinalink bus at hongkong airpot direct to Foshan Crown Plaza,it is very easy.
Apr 11, 2011 05:04
GUEST57969 hi,
this is my first vist to china,firstly ill be arriving into hongkong early in the mornin and i would want to go to foshan,can anyone plz suggest me the best transport facility that is there from the airport itself,and secondly what service is the best from so many services of buses there,wch have the best buses....
Apr 11, 2011 20:46
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST57969

hi,
this is my first vist to china,firstly ill be arriving into hongkong early in the mornin and i would want to go to foshan,can anyone plz suggest me the best transport facility that is there from the airport itself,and secondly what service is the best from so many services of buses there,wch have the best buses....

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/mainland-coach-services.html

Follow the above link to check buses from HKIA to Foshan.
Apr 13, 2011 23:47
GUEST06215 dear i am arriving hkg airport on 17th april and i have to go lecong town,foshan so which station i should get down ,i"ll be really thankful if anyone guides me
Apr 14, 2011 01:02
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST06215

dear i am arriving hkg airport on 17th april and i have to go lecong town,foshan so which station i should get down ,i"ll be really thankful if anyone guides me

You may need a transfer in Foshan. How will you reach it or what is your drop-off station in foshan? Then We may see how could you reach the Lecong town.
Page 7 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travelling from Hong Kong to Foshan, best method?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code