Menu
Are we created or are we products of the Big Bang?
Oct 29, 2008 00:28
  • HUAMULAN
The Big Bang Theory - a theory saying that all things on earth and the universe happen coincidentally the way it is. And some say because of evolution, we become what we are today. Everything happened just coincidentally.

Some religions say we are created, some didn't even mention the origin of our existence. If we are created, who did that? Who is our creator? What is our relationship with the one who created us? What would be our end?

What say you?
Oct 29, 2008 03:37
  • GAFFER
The simple answer would be "who cares" but I think I go with evolution, my distant ancestor was an amoeba and I still bear and amazing resemblance. It must be the way I style my hair ;o)
Oct 29, 2008 09:33
  • CARLOS
DidnĀ“t find any easier topic then, heh
I go with Gaffer, seems like we are far away relatives. Imoeba was my ancestor too, I think. Never met him, though.

Carlos
Oct 29, 2008 11:18
  • JCNILE123
Some people (a very small minority) will like us to think that today days, not one cares if it implies the question of the basics concerning the beginnings.

(Personally I DO care) and so I can tell you what I think.

We are the byproduct of the two; The Big Bang and Creation, not one can be possible without the other.

Perhaps, too high of an intellectual matter to be understood by the simple mind.
Oct 29, 2008 11:35
  • GARYKINKADE
It's my understanding that most astronomers and astrophysicists prefer the Big Bang Theory.
My pea-brain head has tried to understand it, but I keep shaking my head and instead prefer the Steady State Theory which supposedly has already been dis-proven.
According to the Mayan Calendar and a few other prognosticators from the past (including a few Chinese) we may not have long to wait for an answer as things will start popping around the year 2012.
Oct 29, 2008 11:52
  • CARLOS
2012? Must remember to denounce my insurances.

I think we really are creatures of the evolution. We are the only ones and there are no intellectual lifes anywhere else.

Carlos
Oct 29, 2008 20:29
  • WANHU
Cells that decide to become a man, and able to decide to become a woman with intelligence, produce generations then later decide to die, probably coincidental? I am happy to have a unicellular organism as my ancestor who was without gender. Unlike Carlos, I have not met her.
Oct 29, 2008 21:39
  • LEOPOLD219
I believe we evolved from chimpanzee. We are neither created by God nor the products of Big Bang.
Oct 29, 2008 21:46
  • HUAMULAN
And where did chimpanzee come from?
Oct 29, 2008 22:03
  • KATRINA
Too complicated.

Huamulan, if you got the answer that where the chimpanzee came from ****, then you will ask where **** came from. There is no end to this question. The key should be:"Where did primitive life on the earth come from?"
Oct 29, 2008 22:09
  • LEOPOLD219
HUAMULAN, I don't know the exact answer to your question. Read Charles Darwin's
"The Origins of Species" .

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are we created or are we products of the Big Bang?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code