Menu
Is it the most expensive water in the world?
Nov 6, 2008 02:02
  • BBQQ
Some Chinese articles report that CHATELDON mineral water is the most expensive in the world. Is it true? Some hundred years ago, only Louis XIV and the royal court drank it. In today's world, Chateldon has become a luxury. Will you spend a lot of money buying a bottle of mineral water?

Nov 6, 2008 06:22
  • LESBUB
No I think I'd rather just turn my tap on, far fresher than water delivered around the world & probably better for you!
Nov 6, 2008 18:05
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I usually prefer mineral or spring bottled water. I prefer the following sources: Michigan, Canada & France for the brands that are available here in US. Reason being they don't contain and smell of chlorine which is known to cause cancer. Downside is they don't usually contain flouride.
Nov 6, 2008 21:10
  • WANHU
I always consume natural mineral water (or sometimes filtered drinking water) bottled locally, cheaper. Imported ones are always expensive. Years ago I used to consume direct from the tap, but now only when it is boiled, to make tea.
Nov 6, 2008 22:03
  • JIMMYB
Too luxurious. Just think about those people in Africa. They even don't have water to drink.
Nov 7, 2008 02:14
GUEST14252 Not just luxurious but also very non-green! Costs to the world from transporting water around the world!!
Nov 9, 2008 19:39
  • XIAOXIAO
I am not that rich to consume CHATELDON bottled water. At home, I boil tap water for drinking, making teas etc. When outside, I just buy Wahaha purified water or a bottle of orange juice.
Post a Reply to: Is it the most expensive water in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code