Menu
Who likes Obama,as President. Americans answer only.
Nov 16, 2008 06:10
  • JOSHIRV57
Just wondering.Americans only and please give name and state.Who likes Obama?
Nov 16, 2008 08:19
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hi, my name is Danny and I am from Silicon Valley, California. I would have voted for Obama regardless because I am a democrat but what I like most about him is that as our president elect (please refer to 2000 election), he knows what its like to have colored skin. I am a first generation Chinese here (yes its okay to call me a banana, I will not be offended) and I speak perfect English like everybody else but sometimes there are those who live here in America who are so backward that they cannot see that America is becoming so culturally diverse by the day for them to handle and now that we have a colored skin president in office, hopefully this will change many minds.

I am not counting on him to fix the financial crisis that this country is facing like so many people, only 2 past presidents have ever come into office with a situation like this (Abraham Lincoln and FDR) but I believe he will do a good job with what he is walking into and best of all, its a great change from the current president.
Nov 16, 2008 12:34
  • WANHU
I thought TCG is for everybody
Wan
Nov 16, 2008 22:28
  • DODGER
BY, if you only want Americans to reply, go post on an American site.
Simple really.
Dodger.
Nov 16, 2008 22:37
  • APAULT
AND...we all have to live and suffer under the American president, (true this will be less of an issue with the imploding of the US).
Nov 16, 2008 22:45
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Dang I must have been gone for too long, this is BY????
Nov 17, 2008 18:13
  • MARRIE
In the country where i live, we colored skin have to put much more dilligence to get what we want. His victory is attracting more and more excellent people to work and study in USA .
Nov 17, 2008 21:15
GUESTULLAH I am Hussein from Allahbama and I like Obama.
Nov 18, 2008 10:19
  • GRIZ326
He ran an excellent campaign; McCain ran a terrible campaign; Obama won. I am not happy that we are turning over the keys to our nuclear arsenal to him. Obama has neither the experience nor the employment track record to hold the office. If he completes his 4 year term as president it will be the longest he has been able to hold a job.

How he governs will determine my opinion after he takes office.
Nov 18, 2008 23:43
  • WANHU
My friend says he likes Obama bin Ladin... bad joke isn't it?
Nov 20, 2008 19:45
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Judging from the celebrations around the world on the night of the elections and days after that, Obama is very much liked.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who likes Obama,as President. Americans answer only.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code