Menu
Who likes Obama,as President. Americans answer only.
Nov 20, 2008 21:43
  • MARRIE
He was raised up in Hawaii, Obama is more like a japanese surname.
Nov 21, 2008 11:33
  • YINDUFFY
I will give him a chance to settle into office first. There are great expectations. Now they expect over 4 million people to visit Washington, D.C. for the Inauguration in January!
Nov 23, 2008 09:11
  • JOSHIRV57
It appears this Dodger Person is just one unreasonable saint.He contradicts everything except his own savory retorts which mean nothing in the real world.Of course
its great to have a Black President,and the reason why for Americans only,as they are the only one who have a true voice in these elections.Unfortunately Dodger
is feeling left out as he should rightly be.Dodger seems to feel he is knowledgeable of American Politics as with others on this site who nothing of the true American
.Obama is good for some people whom fit their profiles.Obama is promising too many things and he does not take office until January 20th.In his way of thinking He
is still the Savior,much like Dodger feels in his warped little mind,which has nothing sensible to reply with.Obama and Dodger are great comrades,and at least we do
know that Dodger would always have something cute to say about policy,Domestic or Foreign. Dodger is a power all his own. He rules and all must obey.HeHe!!
Nov 23, 2008 09:14
  • JOSHIRV57
Apault you have such Positive Feelings which in any other country,would put you behind the very depressions which you like to dole out.You and Dodger are such
good mates,which are of no value or profittable for anyone to repeat. HeHe!!!
Nov 23, 2008 22:42
  • DODGER
BY, it’s quite clear from your reply to me that your most resent operation was an absolute failure.
You have my sincere commiserations.
Some of the blame for this failure may in fact lie at your feet however. You will need to advise the surgeon that if he is to reconnect your brain he would be advised to look further south..
My question was a simple one for obvious reasons; “BY, if you only want Americans to reply, go post on an American site.
Simple really.”
You may or may not know that the outcome of this election affects the world.
Perhaps the principle of universal suffrage should be reevaluated to eliminate the “banjo” voter?
Don’t hesitate to update us all on the rescheduling of the operation? Perhaps someone here could recommend a new Vet.
Cheers, Dodger.
Dec 5, 2008 08:46
GUEST15938 You know Dodger,you must have a terrible life,or is that you have no life at all
Dec 5, 2008 21:46
  • ENTRIPRENEUR
Our presidents are all puppets under the corporate thumb, if not they end up being shot! I think Obama is just like any other politician, tells the people what they want to hear to get the vote. (Show me a politician who speaks the truth and I will show you a liar.) With that being said, I believe that it is not what a leader says, it is how one speaks it that can instill confidence in the people, the country and the world. Obama has that gift rather you like it or not. Welcome to the age of Omerica. I just hope it works for all of us.
Jun 18, 2009 03:57
GUEST25534 I love your quote. If you call laying off more people, raising prices on fuel, and taking his wife and kids to Paris on vacation is helping the ecomony.
We have not seen nothing yet.
Jun 18, 2009 03:58
GUEST25534 ITS THE TRUTH
Jun 18, 2009 15:02
GUEST52533 He is tearing this country apart from the inside out. It is sickening to read the news. Record unemployment, record spending, printing money like it's going out of style. He says we are not a Christian Nation but yet 76% of our country claim to be Christian. He sucks up to the Muslims and says we are one of the biggest Muslim nations in the world. Even using his figures it puts us at 50th. Now ABC will start broadcasting from the Whitehouse. The government is buying up corporations like Hugo Chavez. He is starting to make Hugo look conservative. He is fixing to ruin our health care system. The Energy plan he is fixing to implement will destroy businesses and more jobs. They will not drill for more oil. They want to keep funding our enemies. I don't know where to stop. Free speech and gun rights will be a thing of the past soon. Even the Chinese laugh when he says our economy will recoup. He's a paper tiger. Like 25534 said "we ain't seen nothing yet". God help us!
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who likes Obama,as President. Americans answer only.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code