Menu
I am a Chinese girl
Feb 2, 2009 09:03
  • NATALIELAM
I think we should stop discussing on this topic.
that reminds me of those horrible memories
and you guys let me realize that how foolish I am
I did not only have sex with a Canadian, but Amercian , French and Singaporean.
So no matter where the guys come from ,the men trick.
I thought there was true love in the world , but I found that we would just see it on TV or some movies.
I blame myself everyday. I should not trust anyone. even I want to suicide.

Last edited by NATALIELAM: Apr 17, 2009 06:23
Feb 4, 2009 19:12
GUEST14440 wow,when i read till #10
i was like...oh finally one normal post...xD
Feb 4, 2009 22:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"I blame myself everyday. I should not trust anyone. even I want to suicide."

Do not destroy your life because of pricks. The best revenge is to live your life to the fullest.
Feb 5, 2009 04:30
GUEST53140 As a 26-year-old Chinese woman, I view myself being quite independent and occasionally enjoy casual relationship. I do have some what i call "intimate partners" who are non-Chinese.

Um, I just think everyone should bear the consequences of the decisions they made. So, my advice is - think well before you act. If that guy isn't your Mr. Right, then why had sex with them? If you are just enjoying casual sex, then why do you regret?

If you really want to have serious inter-racial relationship, I would suggest you looking for it outside bars, pubs and clubs.

There are so many beautiful things about life which you and I haven't discovered. It isn't wise to end our life like that.

This is just my two cents.
Feb 5, 2009 10:09
GUEST23163 Ok I have read this thread from beginning to end and Nat seems to contradict herself over and over. Want to meet western guy give me contact info, western guys only want Chinese girls for sex, still want western guy, slept with 3 who cheated me or so you say it was only 3, still want western guy. Come on you want what you see your friends getting money, shopping, going out on the town so stop fooling yourself and stop playing the poor me routine. If you want true love it's out there but you can't expect to get it by throwing yourself at every sweet talker you meet. Grow up and get a life, remember you have to love and respect yourself before someone will return that love and respect.
Feb 5, 2009 23:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Amen, GUEST53140, Amen.

"If you want true love it's out there but you can't expect to get it by throwing yourself at every sweet talker you meet. Grow up and get a life, remember you have to love and respect yourself before someone will return that love and respect."

I couldn't agree more.
Feb 6, 2009 01:23
  • WANHU
Dear Natalie
It's curiosity that kills the cat. You are curious about about foreigners. Yes I think you are foolish but you will become wiser after giving a deep thought and soul searching. Like I said before, TCG members are like a family giving you advises and words for you to ponder. Taking your life is not the answer, look forward for a better life, there are lots of opportunities waiting for you out there.

Some men would look at you as an easy picking, for their own sexual pleasures and never thought that one day someone may reciprocate the same, doing to their sister, daughter or other relatives. They disguise their lust with love, and cheatng an innocent girl like you. To some, they would say, once bitten twice shy, but to others they woud go on searching for true love yet get cheated. Please don't easily give in to men when they say they love you.

Wan
Feb 6, 2009 09:46
  • DODGER
So perhaps now we have Women in the east struggling with their newfound sexual freedom?
The “Pill”“has now released them from the fear of an unwanted pregnancy and they are now able to be as sexually active as Men have always been (or tried to be) and perhaps as they always were?
It has given many more choices however.
But the stigma of being known as the “town bike” continues.
Unfortunately Men still suffer from the “Goddess syndrome” and are looking for a girl who hasn’t been around (in some cultures not at all)
Both Wan and She give exhalent advise and I like the words of Guest140...
I was fortunately blessed with just having sons..(Just one prick to worry about)
If I had a daughter, I would probably have been waiting on the porch with a shotgun.
Natalie, hang in there, the best is yet to come.
Dodger.
Feb 20, 2009 12:29
GUESTLOVE HURTS I will not agree with you Natalie. I am guy from southeast asia living in HK and married to a chinese girl because from her past experience she was afraid that i will cheat her and will leave her after the good time is over. However in reality things went totally opposite. I married to her trusted her 100% gave her my everything but she cheated me from the begining and she already had another lover which i didnt knew. Ofcourse once you love someone you eventually you will find out the truth. Now i am totally shaken by her act. She took everything from me my dignity, courage to live, money etc. etc.

Please could you tell me how to overcome this scenario? cause its hard to overcome broken trust and we are on the verge of divorce..... and still i see this page telling chinese girls are innocent......
Feb 26, 2009 15:44
  • MATURELIFE
I have been cheated by a Chinese woman and a Vietnamese woman. It is like someone is stealing from you. This could be a test from heaven to see if you, by this experience, start to steal your self. When you are not loved by the one you love you can learn to love your SELF. When you do not know how to love your SELF you desperately need other people to love you and in your weakest state other people make use of you. Allthouhgh my experiences made me feel very very sad it only made me stronger at the end. And maybe someday I will be cheated again. But why should I be unhappy and complain when I have not the unhappy talent to cheat and steal feelings from some other human beings. No reason for suicide. Thoughts of suicide just tell you you are too much preocupated with a wrong view towards your SELF. You cannot blame other people for this.
Page 5 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code