Menu
nearest airport to Zhejiang
Nov 29, 2009 19:05
  • ERPARADISE
Hello,

I hope you are still online because you offered excellent advise to others earlier.

I am visiting a factory in Lishui, Zhejiang. After that my next stop will be Xiamen.

What is the quickest way to fly to Xiamen after I go to Lishui?

Can you recommend the best hotel within one hour of Lishui, Zhejiang for Western travelers? I prefer a hotel with a website that I can check out and one that hopefully has a "western style restaurant"

Thanks for your help.

Steve/Erparadise
Nov 29, 2009 19:18
  • ERPARADISE
I arrive to shanghai Pudong airport. Can I fly to Hangzhou from this airport or do I need to transfer to the Shanghai domestic airport to fly from there?

Does this make sense or is it easier to drive from the Shanghai Pudong airport to the Hangzhou region?

If I am travelling from YuHang district of Hangzhou to Lishui, zhejiang how long does this drive take?

Does it make any sense to fly to Yiwu, Zhejiang and drive from there to Lishui, zhejiang?

After Lishui, Zhejiang,my next stop is Xiamen and I'm trying to find the fastest way to get there. I have always flown to Xiamen in the past, but I don't know of the closest airport to Lishui that I can fly from (please advise your recommendation and provide the transportation times to make each segment of this trip).

Would you please advise the best hotel near YuHang district of Hanczhou and also near Lishui, Zhejiang?

Your help is appreciated.

Steve/Erparadise
Dec 20, 2009 11:19
  • ELLYSE
Shanghai -- Shangyu by bus is 234 km, journey time 3 hours; by train is 252-282 km, journey time 2h12min to 3h14min depending on which train you take.

Lishui has no airport, the nearest airport is at Wenzhou. For Lishui -- Xiamen you might want to consider taking a bus/train Lishui -- Wenzhou (about 3 hours) then flying Wenzhou -- Xiamen (55 mins flight duration).

There're no flights for Shanghai -- Hangzhou as this only takes within 3 hours by bus direct from Pudong airport! Yuhang -- Lishui should take about 4-5 hours by road. Flying to Yiwu from where? That wouldn't make sense if you're meaning to fly from Shanghai (2.5-3 hours by bus) or Hangzhou (2-2.5 hours by bus).

If you have any more queries, email to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg ERParadise) in the subject line.
Jan 8, 2010 00:07
GUESTSHELLEY I am travelling by Air Asia to Hangzhou (Shanghai). Is Hangzhou very close to the city of Shanghai? How far away from Shanghai is it? Thank you.
Jan 8, 2010 00:51
  • ELLYSE
Hangzhou airport, or downtown Hangzhou? What do you mean by "very close"?
Jan 18, 2010 16:43
GUEST48159 Hi,

I am planning to go to Zhejiang from London, would you kindly let me know which is the best route to Zhejiang? If Shanghai is the best airport to fly to and them from Shanghai fly or use the train to Hangzhou if this is the nearest city and best way to Zhenjiang.

I will really appreacciate your help.

Thanks
Jan 18, 2010 19:06
  • ELLYSE
Are you talking about Zhenjiang city, or Zhejiang province? If Zhejiang province, which city in the province are you going to?
You can reply to me by email at yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Mar 7, 2010 11:16
GUESTYUAN What is Zhejiang zip code?
Mar 21, 2010 08:28
  • ELLYSE
Depends on where exactly in Zhejiang province you mean!
May 8, 2010 13:06
GUEST29253 Hi, I will spending about 4 days in Nan Shan District - Shenzen and would like to fly to Wenzhou - Zhejiang. Can you give me some information? deltamalawi.com|mahomed
Page 3 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: nearest airport to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code