Menu
Ai Fukuhara is in love with Kei Nishikori???
Nov 23, 2008 01:55
  • BBQQ
Ai Fukuhara has gotten a boyfriend! The Japanese media reports that Ai Fukuhara is in love with Kei Nishikori, a young and promising Japanese tennis player. It is said that they are high school fellows. Congratulations to them!

The media also says that Kei Nishikori has a lot of middle aged female fans in Japan. Kei's fans seem not happy to hear this news. They even called Japan Tennis Association to stop Kei Nishikori and Ai Fukuhara being together. Some even menace that they will do something if Japan Tennis Association didn't stop Kei and Ai. Sounds horrible!

As you know, Ai Fukuhara is also very popular in China. She once played as the bridemaid during Wang Nan's wedding ceremony. Chinese people like this cute girl. What do Chinese fans think of this? Most send their best wishes to Ai Fukuhara and Kei Nishikori. Of course, some people are not willing to see this. They think that Ai Fukuhara should find a Chinese boyfriend and be a Chinese wife. For this reason, some of them suggest that Liu Xiang should take Ai Fukuhara away from Kei Nishikori. Wang Hao, a Chinese table tennis player, is another candidate.

What do you think of Ai Fukuhara and Kei Nishikori?

Ai Fukuhara and Kei Nishikori.

Nov 23, 2008 01:58
  • BBQQ
They were snapshot.

Nov 23, 2008 04:02
  • CARLOS
My family is blue-eyed from both my mother and my father. My sister is married to a brown-eyed man!!!

I know a man at my former work who occassionally drinks, sometimes many days after many days. He has a new girl friend now!!!

In about a month ago there was a 5 million eur lottery winner. No one has heard him/her giving 1/3 of the money to red cross!!!

SO WHAT???????

Nov 23, 2008 04:09
  • CARLOS
DonĀ“t we have anything else to do these days than to wonder what/when/why some other people does what/when/why they do whatever/whenever/whyever they do with the people with whom ( I like to use that "whom", reminds me about BY) they choose to do whatever....

Not offended to you, BBQQ, only to these times.

Carlos
Nov 23, 2008 20:01
  • BBQQ
Carlos, Ai Fukuhara is popular in China as I have said and I like her. She learned to play table tennis when she was 3 years old. At 11, she entered Japan national team and became the youngest national table tennis player. In 2006, she started to play tennis in Liao Ning. Maybe, you don't know that she can speak Dong Bei dialect fluently. That's why she is well-known in China. By the way, no offence at all.
Nov 24, 2008 20:39
  • KATRINA
She looks cute. No wonder she is popular in China. That she can speak Dongbei dialect gives her extra points.
Apr 5, 2009 05:44
GUESTXGEORGIOX Hey guys!

Been lurking for awhile but I've finally signed up, I'm 24yo from Birmigham in the UK and hopefully can contribute a lot to the forum..

Cya
Nov 20, 2010 07:24
GUEST00107 Congratulations to them!
Jun 22, 2013 23:58
GUESTYUKARI Hello, Alex! You not have a clue how much I am was glad that is you will be writing the blog from Indian Wells, with Andrea . Your last match was seoisurly good. Now You have grave hard time is awaiting with Juan Martin. I am having high hopes, that and now you will advise succeses without more considerable problems. Good Luck! Greeting from Poland, Joanna
Post a Reply to: Ai Fukuhara is in love with Kei Nishikori???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code