Menu
New Greeting: “Have you gotten married?”
Feb 3, 2009 02:09
  • CHERRY07
Miss Shi (26 years old) was asked the same questions by her relatives 17 times a day during the Spring Festival Holidays. Do you know what they asked? The answer is “Have you gotten married?” Her relatives seemed to be very considerate, didn’t they?

17 times a day! Seems that “Have you gotten married?” has become a new greeting word. Do you like this new greeting word?
Feb 3, 2009 02:55
  • JIMMYB
I was asked similar question during my stay at home. My parents, my uncles and aunts told me several times "You are not as young as before. Time to find a girlfriend." Every time they asked this question, I nodded my head and said "Yes/En". In my heart, I think that I am still young, hehe.
Feb 5, 2009 03:32
  • BBQQ
17 times a day? Why didn't she rent a boyfriend to spend the Spring Festival Holidays with her together? At least, their relatives won't ask this question for a while. Jimmyb, you could have rented a GF too
Feb 6, 2009 00:44
  • WANHU
Set up another Hertz in China, only for spring festival holidays? This time rent a friend.
Wan
Feb 8, 2009 22:10
  • BBQQ
An strange idea comes up in my mind: Is it possible that your rented girlfriend/boyfriend finally become your real GF/BF?
Feb 9, 2009 20:17
  • JIMMYB
Jimmyb, you could have rented a GF too.

BBQQ, I don't want to cheat my parents. Honesty means a lot to me.

An strange idea comes up in my mind: Is it possible that your rented girlfriend/boyfriend finally become your real GF/BF?

Possibly. Those who would like to play the role of one's boyfriend or girlfriend usually don't have GF/BF.
Feb 12, 2009 21:25
  • LIZXLI
BBQQ

Good idea!Good luck to those who will rent GF/BF finally find the true love.
Feb 15, 2009 19:25
  • BBQQ
To Li,

Seriously, the possibility for those who rent a BF/GF to make their rented BF/GF become their real BF/GF is very rare. Anyway, good luck to them. May they find their true love finally.
Apr 14, 2009 23:29
  • PAGANBOY
Every time i get asked this question my reply will be 'i've decided never to get married', with a look that says 'mind ur own arse'. Eventually nobody asks anymore, hehe.. Of cos i would one day wanna get married to a gentle, understanding CHINESE babe but i'll do it at my own time, ok?
Post a Reply to: New Greeting: “Have you gotten married?”
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code