Menu
Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
Dec 5, 2009 21:48
#11  
  • BOBERT
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jan 1, 2009
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by WUYUETIAN View Post

The states of nature are hardly programmable for rationalizing its cycle, and to rationalizing the most compicated animal is sort of the talking about the "fantacy of arabian nights'. It is the uncertainty that drives us move on and brings us the happines from exploration. Sense of Happiness appears just a couple of seconds then flashes away f...


I disagree. The very fact that humans are the most complicated animal is the same reason they should be both logical and therefore discernable. Females are neither.

"uncertainty that drives us move on and brings us the happines from exploration". I have no interest in "exploring" the female psyche. However all males would like to understand females and know where they stand. They never will.

"Sense of Happiness appears just a couple of seconds then flashes away forever in life.". That is not happiness. That is exhilaration. Happiness only comes from contentment, and in relationships contentment comes from understanding. Unfortunately however, men will never understand women, and vice versa.

Last edited by BOBERT: Dec 5, 2009 21:48
Dec 7, 2009 20:41
#12  
  • MARRIE
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jan 7, 2008
  • Status: Offline
<<men will never understand women, and vice versa.>>

To figure it out is a waste of time. Women don't understand women, men don't understand men, men don't understand women, vice versa. Individula is unique.
Dec 8, 2009 01:38
#13  
  • JIMMYB
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Feb 7, 2007
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

<<men will never understand women, and vice versa.>>

To figure it out is a waste of time. Women don't understand women, men don't understand men, men don't understand women, vice versa. Individula is unique.


Marrie, you said what I was trying to say. Humans are very complicated. It is very hard to understand a man or a woman unless you can read his/her mind
Dec 8, 2009 02:40
#14  
  • HERBEAT
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Mar 17, 2009
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB



Marrie, you said what I was trying to say. Humans are very complicated. It is very hard to understand a man or a woman unless you can read his/her mind


Just dig it out, haha^-^
Jul 21, 2010 15:03
#15  
GUEST42259 i have married a chinese woman and yes trust is important but i april when i was over for a month she took me to these tea dinners and i always seen two or three single men at them could this be a just friends date only i hope not as i do love her and yes we chat on qq i had a bad first marriage and i dont want this one to end neither can you advice me

ian
Jul 22, 2010 03:25
#16  
  • SOPHIAW
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jun 7, 2010
  • Status: Offline
i don`t know !i m the one who takes everything seriously!i understand the girl who less fell secure becasue of her expreiences.
She is afraid of lossing u !difference people has different thinking.who knows.
I want to belive someone after i get married.i just feel unfair! why god didn`t give me a boyfriend in my past 20 years!
Jul 22, 2010 04:32
#17  
GUEST3158
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

I want to belive someone after i get married.i just feel unfair! why god didn`t give me a boyfriend in my past 20 years!


Life is unfair and God can not bring you a boyfriend. Don't complain about anything. Make a move and look for your true love. If you are just stting somewhere and waiting his appearance, you might get nothing at all.
Jul 22, 2010 05:22
#18  
  • SOPHIAW
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jun 7, 2010
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST3158



Life is unfair and God can not bring you a boyfriend. Don't complain about anything. Make a move and look for your true love. If you are just stting somewhere and waiting his appearance, you might get nothing at all.


I don`t know how to make a boyfriend ,i am an idiot!i don`t really know!
Jul 25, 2010 00:39
#19  
  • ONMYWAY
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jul 21, 2010
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW



I don`t know how to make a boyfriend ,i am an idiot!i don`t really know!


SOPHIAW, it is not your fault at all. Your experience dosn't mean that you can not find a boyfriend in the future. You just haven't met your Mr. Right yet. Just be yourself! One day, you will meet a guy who like you and is willing to be with you. Don't give up.
Jan 12, 2011 14:11
#20  
GUEST87110 I am a white guy in canada married to a chinese lady in shenzen. so I have a pretty good idea of chinese women and what u have just staed is soooo smart and so cool. almost a little philosophy...Yes???

You should stay around here and keep a whip on these idiots!!!!
doesnt sound much like they have a handle on reality let alone the workings of Life and Love!

you on the other hand...have a good portion of it figured out!

Steve
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code