Menu
Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
Jan 14, 2011 00:41
  • BOBERT
If you want loyalty..get a dog!
Jan 16, 2011 22:03
  • HERBEAT
Well, you really love your dog Bob don't you? As for the loyalty and stuff like that, I think sometimes it's the love which holds the two together, and sometimes the public opinion and the background you have, especially for the Chinese people. But again, when the love fades and they couldn't enjoy themselves with each other, they might go out and find some new things, but that would be another story...
Feb 11, 2011 18:33
GUEST48863 haha no its money

When you marry a chinese girl you marrying the family and her! This is something westerns need to understand. I had a relationship with a cn gf in uk for 5 years(she was from a wealthy cn family) she was a student in the uk and I wasnt. She liked money, and I did as well, chinese love money and are materialistic thinking (this was the thing which we had in common). I find its the western man who is the naive and the chinese are not! They are more complex way of thinking than westerns. Myself do not trust anyone chinese or otherwise and you always have to trust yourself (in a relationship).
Maybe she cheated me but maybe I cheated her, the thing is not to care its when you care which is the problem. But if you dont give a *** then you be strong minded and she wont get to your feelings.
And if her family dislikes you then you prove them otherwise, if you are rich then they will welcome you learning pu tong hua would help as well. But the key is "money" or security. And many westerns in China teach English... what a pathetic job! Need to think about your own company in shenzhen or have some degree of qualifaction which you can make MONEY from! Its all a question of money.
Feb 11, 2011 20:47
  • BOBERT
The only people who worry about money are the ones who don't have enough. The trick is knowing when enough is enough.
Feb 12, 2011 21:41
GUEST4584
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

The only people who worry about money are the ones who don't have enough. The trick is knowing when enough is enough.

Some rich people are stingy and ungenerous too.
Feb 13, 2011 13:52
  • BOBERT
Then those people don't know when enough is enough.
Feb 23, 2011 21:48
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... don't you guys find this money stuff is a bit boring?
Feb 24, 2011 04:59
  • DODGER
Unfortunately Guest48863 has fallen into the stereotype trap, perhaps because of one bad experience.
I know a lot of Chinese women, and they all appear to have the same traits as women though out the world. The world is full of avaricious people; not just in china.
Dodger.
Feb 24, 2011 12:12
  • CARLOS
All finns are blond haired and blue eyed and drink moonshine. All swedish men are gays. Because all swedish men are gays, all swedish women are extremely horny when they visit outboards. All englishmen are pigs when they are drunk and they are always drunk. All americans are uncivilized. All chinese women are short and whatever positive you can imagine to a woman. All chinese men are short. All africans are cannibals, they also are stupid and you can see it from... from... well, you can see it. All french including children drink too much wine and they think they are more wise than others especially when they have drunk a lot of wine. All spanish are lazy and finally all italians are cowards.

And, my friends, that is the truth, hic...

Carlos
Feb 24, 2011 21:10
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... all Chinese women are short? I'm Chinese and I'm a woman so I'm supposed to be short, right? Somehow I don't agree with that at all......
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code