Menu
Romancing a Chinese woman
Nov 10, 2012 07:59
GUEST95106 I have to disagree...........or I got very lucky. My Chinese wife loves kissing and is very romantic........but not in public. That would be disrespectful to anyone else. She does however insist that we always hold hands outside.
Nov 21, 2012 02:56
GUEST72152 actually your right on the money when it comes to the chinese persona

so very very nice at first then once married the demands just keeps escalating untill that is the breaking point is reached

that when you become an accessory

my wife is chinese
i am canadian
all she cares for is learnning english and my house is literally a study room

doesnnt do much housework despite the fact that i work annd she does not

sex is lame

and taking a 15 minute walk is her idea of connecting

hopeless ....
Nov 24, 2012 03:32
GUEST15520 Inter racial marriage, especially were there is such a vast language and culture difference is always going to be challenging. Your wife should be commended, not criticised for making such efforts to learn your language. Are you making any efforts to learn hers? It takes a lot of effort from two people to make a marriage work.

Many westerners assume that an Asian wife will be compliant and submissive. Whilst this may be the case in some Asian cultures, in my experience Chinese women are not. They may seem considerate to their husbands in public, but behind closed doors things are usually very different.

Your wife has taken an enormous leap of faith in you to move to a strange quite alien country. She needs your support, understanding love and especially a feeling of security. Living in China myself I know how isolating it can be when you cannot communicate, read signs, menus or even know what half of the things I see in the supermarket even are.

Learning a foreign language especially when no longer in the first flush of youth is very difficult. Perhaps she considers this task to be the equivalent of working. Do you help with the housework and cooking? Do you give her the love and support she needs?

When a Chinese woman feels wanted and loved you will not find a better wife. Your efforts to make her feel happy and secure with be rewarded ten fold..... in and out of the bedroom.

If she feels unloved, uncared for and insecure then don't be surprised if she she considers love making to be just another household chore to be endured.
Dec 21, 2012 10:18
GUEST24936
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTZEN

Looks like your objective is only sex with a Chinese woman. why do you think a Chinese woman is different from other races? typical western chauvisnistic male!!

They are different last night sex with my Chinese wife was amazing!!! I would never marry a white woman again. Just be careful in china most women only want money.
Feb 8, 2013 04:45
GUEST68476 Forget the hugs and close kisses from a chinese wife. Forget that now.
No affection will be shown as you would want it to be. Forget that too.
Yes a chinese woman wants to boss her husband, and treats him as a child.
How do i know? i am married to a chinese woman, and i have lived in China.
I have much experience.
Do not expect showers of affection.
You wont get it. This goes also for chinese women that are not my wife.
Get used to it or look elsewhere. Grab the truth now.
Good luck.
Mar 3, 2013 22:13
GUEST17349 yes the chinese are very repectful; This lady will want to give you pleasure if she feels at ease with you

It will be up to you
Mar 27, 2013 21:40
GUEST34248 The truth of the matter is, the myth of the submissive oriental may be true with regard to Javanese or Japanese women; but it couldn't be further from the truth with respect to Chinese women. China is a Communist country, meaning its women are liberated. Also, Chinese wives expect their western spouses to speak Chinese whether they live in China or elsewhere. And, of course, you will be raising your kids Chinese. Imagine marrying a Hassidic Jew except she's Chinese. But, of course, love overcomes everything. And the question is: Does she loves you? Or do you? Or are you both into something else?
Apr 9, 2013 20:31
GUEST21428 You are so correct - regardless of race.
May 15, 2013 04:06
  • JOHN1964
guest 95106, i totally agree with your statement, My Chinese wife is romantic and likes to kiss, When I first met her in Beijing she was very shy to hold hands with me and kissing in public was a no no , Now after two and a half years of marriage she has completely changed, Kissing in public is contained to a quick "peck", but the show of affection has grown rapidly, Every time we are together in China now she is happy to hold my hand and cuddle me and not worry about the stares she gets from the older generation, Sounds like we are the lucky ones.

Guest 72152, maybe you are not doing so good, Demands??, My wife has never Demanded anything, only that i be faithful, She is the most loving woman that i have ever met and the show of affection is overwhelming sometimes, As for learning English, my wife asks that i speak to her in English and not Chinese, I am English born but can speak Chinese to a certain extent , I learnt to speak her language , Housework, My wife currently has no job, The house is tidy when i get home from work and Dinner is never far away, She always worries that i have not eaten enough and will make me something in a few minutes if i am hungry, As for connecting, I hardly get a moment alone, This woman will be at my side if i watch tv or go for a walk, As for sex, I must agree that it was "lame" at first but now has changed to an extent that she is the best lover i have ever had, So willing to satisfy me emotionally and sexually, from a shy inexperienced woman to a person that enjoys making love every night and every morning.
May 15, 2013 10:36
Just want to say, I'm really impressed by the keen insite most of you have shown here. My wife and I have been together for almost 4 years now, and she is anything but submissive, which is good because I was not looking for a make you good wife type anyway. She is very serious about keeping her family well, what we eat, and putting money away, and has no problem expressing herself when it comes to these issues. While it does get old sometimes, when I'm making toast, and she's behind me clicking her tongue at me, and saying, "why you eat so much fried", I know that she has my beat interest in mind, and cares about me. I live to make her smile, because she lights up the room. While it is true that at times, she is more a realist, than a romantisist, when she is romantic, and she cuddles up to me, and says she loves me, it makes it special. I would never change a thing, and love that she watches over me, and is so serious about our life together, forever as she would say.
Page 14 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romancing a Chinese woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code