Menu
Romancing a Chinese woman
Mar 27, 2010 04:22
K1 visa is for America, don't know about Canada,but it is probably similar. this sight is great I'm sure they have info on canadian visa's. We have our interview on april 1 wish us luck
Apr 3, 2010 22:10
GUEST48342 Hi there. I am an Aussie. I have been emailing and Yahoo chatting to a Chinese lady in Nanning for over six months. I am flying to Nanning in 10 days to meet her and I am staying there for almost three weeks. I will be meeting her family and friends and she and I are spending this time together to ensure everything we have chatted about via emails, Yahoo chat or the telephone is true and correct. Assuming this to be the case I will then commence the procedure to bring my lady to Australia on a pre-marriage visa which allows her to come here and work for up to nine months. If we marry within that nine months then we apply for permanent residency, if we dont marry she must return to China. I would think my visits to China pre her coming here and the nine month time here to make sure she is happy is sufficient time to ensure we are right for each other. By the way I am very mature age and she is mature age also.
Apr 4, 2010 04:53
GUEST14787 Sounds great, I wish the US would have let her come here while we were waiting. It doesn't make sense to keep us apart, and then she comes here and we have to marry within 3 months. We got our visa now, and she will be here in 20 days. When u first go to china, if she does not speak very good english and you will have the use of a phone, there are great translator services you can pay one fee, and call them to translate for you. Sometimes there Are things that don't translate through through software that a live person can figure out what ure really trying to say. Good luck with everything, I hope you find ure someone to love.
Apr 23, 2010 16:43
GUESTSAROJ.M... well, many thanks for valuable information. i have a Chinese girl friend who is very much lovable and caring. She loves me a lot. After spending a week with her, i came to know many things about her culture and behaviour. She is just like another women in this planet. She too want love , caring and faith. Women always want love and faith from a man. The more a person is responsible, caring and faithful , the more love he can get from his girl. With her i had been to another province called hunan. It was a splendid tour and an everlasting memory for me. Our first meet was on 18Feb 2009 and then we met each other after 1 yr that is on 12th Feb 2010. I have not seen any other Chinese women but after seeing her, i must comment here that you should be very much caring to your girl. Because, what i feel is, Chinese women never speak much about their wishes. They remain silent and wish that their man should understand all her wishes.
May 1, 2010 11:18
GUEST24201 every women likes steady ,reliable,mature,rich man.and wants to be cared,loved by her man.so that they can get safe feeling.
May 23, 2010 02:01
GUEST36639 Hi everybody,my name is john from perth western australia and i thank all of you for your imput in to this site,it has been helpful.
Myself i have been in contact with a chinese girl in Handan/Hebei, china.
We have hit things off pretty well and have regular daily contact, and i am planning a trip to visit her in august this year,she is going to meet me at Beijieng airport and we are going to take the train to her city.
My question is for guest 48342, this pre marriage visa that you spoke of, did you apply for it in australia? can you give me some info please.
I would also loke to ask how your visit to your lady was?, i hope it was what you were expecting.
thanks
john.
May 26, 2010 09:53
GUESTAD you can see this and you shall get what you want
http://middlekingdomlife.com/guide/understanding-attraction-foreign-men-china.htm
May 29, 2010 12:42
GUEST72195 I just started communicating with a Chinese woman. Being uncertain of cultural issues, this information was very helpful. Thank you.
May 29, 2010 13:13
GUEST72195 Hey GUEST64810, slow down and lighten up. Wow, I'm so depressed after reading your post...or should I say woman hating rants. I think I know why your still a virgin. Your just an energy sucker. Please post else where.

As for everyone else, thanks for the post. your insight is much appreciated.

Best wishes and luck to all...
Jun 6, 2010 00:37
GUESTJEFF I am an American gentleman and I am engaged to a Chinese woman living Hongkong. I have visited her three times but our paper work has been denied because she failed her interview. She has started to give up on the idea of living with in the US as my wife. I need to find someone that speak Mandarin or Cantonese to help me with our communications because the software I use has limitations and alters my actual words at times.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Page 6 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romancing a Chinese woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code