Menu
Romancing a Chinese woman
Jan 6, 2011 02:31
GUEST77731 i have a chinese girl .i wentto hunan to meet her,,,had a great time there...there hospitality in motels and restaurants are sensational...will bring her here when the visa is complete;;;;miss her ;;but we talk everyday online
Mar 15, 2011 06:09
GUEST08226 Mr Armard, your question and the answers I read from here, gave me additional knowlegde about Chinese woman. I rececently met a wonderful woman here in China as well. I think I understand what DAVEC told you: they don't usually show their affection as western woman. One time I asked my girl if she's happy that we are together now (that I am here), her answer what "what do you think". It's not a direct answer to my question but you know the meaning. Good luck to you, hmmm well good luck for both of us, I love my girl...
May 6, 2011 08:30
Well she has been here for a year now, and we have been together for 2. She is amazing, and I love her so much. A good example of how our cultures are different is yesterday, my dog was really really sick, I thought I was gonna lose him. I was a wreck, Cheyenne and i have been together for 9 years, and for like 8 of those years he worked with me and we were together 24/7. Her thinking was that it is a dog, and dogs go to die lol. It didn't help that I stopped and bought some cigarettes and smoked two because my nerves were shot, she spent the rest of the time drivin to the vet mad at me lol. Just realize there are times that between the language thing, and the cultural thing, you need to just take a deep breath, and realize she is not from your culture, and it is just as hard for her. I mean here she is on the other side of the world living with her husband. The dog was allright, he swallowed a super ball lol. If she gets mad, leave her alone, don't try and get her to talk!
May 29, 2011 08:16
GUEST92208 I really appreciate your guy's courage of falling in love with Chinese women since some of you don't speak Chinese/she does not speak English as communication is the key. I am a Chinese woman and have 10 years western background so I guess I understand both cultures quite well. It is nice to see you find Chinese girls are nice, sexy, interesting, submissive, and respect our culture. There are some women they are after foreigners because they are not happy with their life in China so they marry you and could live in your country legally. But it does not reflect they do not love you, or they will divorce you. and of course there are true loves as long as you believe in it and you will have it. Culture is not barrier, language is not barrier, because love will conquer everything. So I wish you guys here will finally marry the woman you love and live happily ever after. For those of you who need communication helps, I would love to give your some support. :-)
Jun 21, 2011 08:27
GUEST44170 Most Chinese women are crazy , because a man even if he loves his Chinese wife after 10 years he will want to have sex with a younger prettier woman , that doesn`t mean he will leave his wife or love her less , He`s a man , that what we do , but Chinese women are very insucure about this and will look for signs to prove she `s right and if that happens then it`s over , and the next poor sapp that gets her will suffer dearly for nothing . Stay away , find someone in your own race that you meet though a good friend that knows this other woman since grade school . Goodluck , Really
Jun 26, 2011 07:50
That's hilarious. I suppose you would have no problem with your wife sleeping with someone else, that doesn't mean she's gonna leave you lol. Grow up. Dumping your sorry butt for cheating on her is not being insecure. If you want to sleep around, do it, but don't get married because you are scared to be alone, and then cheat on her.
Jul 3, 2011 18:38
GUEST88218 I have a chinese girlfreind, and she is very persistan, wants many thing stright away, and wants to get married within one year of meeting, is the normal,

She is much younger than me is this a problem in china, and what can i do to make it better, she is also a person who wants every thing now , electronic goods, marrige, home ect, is this normal
Jul 5, 2011 21:08
Do you think it's to fast? Your heart will tell you. Before my wife and I married, she wouldn't take any money, never mind electronics goods. I had to send the money for all the doctor stuff for the paperwork, and then tell her if she didn't get it, it would be wasted, Chinese people don't like to waste lol. I went to China, and we spent a month together, after talking for 4 months every day, then I went back two more times, and I met her family all three times. I think you know the answer to your question, follow your heart. There are lot's of good women out there, don't take a chance if you feel it's not right. I have a friend who married someone he wasn't sure about, and he's paying for it now, and she's got her green card.
Jul 16, 2011 19:02
GUEST12318 Hi everyone. I have been writing to a lady in Handan for two months. I am very keen to meet her, but I was very surprised when she made the offer to meet herself. I am invited to meet her and an interpreter in Bejing, spend some days there and then to Handan to see her town and her family. She is a 46 year old divorcee, I am 52 years old and not that good looking (I don't break mirrors very often) We have discussed and seem to overcome the fact that I have a hare-lip and cleft palate. Problem is, being a stupid romantic, I am only seeing the UP side of this. The lady seems genuine and is open about her divorce, and her daughter, who I would take to be an adopted daughter, but she will stay in China to complete her education. I confess that I think things are moving perhaps a little too fast, that this really is too good to be true. The planned meeting is for mid-September. Should I be worried by the speed that this relationship has apparently developed? Should I be worried about travelling to Beijing and Handan alone? I have only traveled in Europe before. After reading these postings I am a little discouraged, and perhaps even more unsure. I do not want to miss this opportunity to make a happy life both the lady and myself. All comments and advice would be most welcome.
Jul 16, 2011 21:55
GUEST7221 GUEST12318,

Does she know that you are not good looking? Well, I think that you may take this chance to have a better understanding on her. If you think the relationshop is moving a bit fast, you may tell her "Do not hurry to see her parents". It's just you two to meet each other and see if you are meant to be.

Page 9 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romancing a Chinese woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code