Menu
Mistress market sucks during the financial crisis!
Feb 24, 2009 14:36
  • GARYKINKADE
Of course LEOPOLD 219 , I was just being "gum shoe" on the subject of managing mistresses.
And yes GUESTAIKI, I absolutely agree with you. Just ask the majority of people in Russia as
the insiders took all of the loot (money and resources).
Feb 24, 2009 20:06
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIZ326

5 mistresses?
Keeping one wife happy is tough enough

Griz, if all men have the same idea like you, there won't be mistresses in the world. Unluckily, most men prefer to have more than one lovers. As I read in another post, it might be men's nature.
Feb 24, 2009 23:35
  • COOLSPRINGS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GARYKINKADE

Of course LEOPOLD 219 , Just ask the majority of people in Russia as
the insiders took all of the loot (money and resources).

Gary, this phenomenaon applies the whole universe not just in Russia. 'loot' happens in every layers of society. As bookish person and grown up in communist society, i realize this natural law in capitalist country. BTW, Gary, to deal with a group of house wife like women is a tough job which is no good for your personal goal (if you have a goal) unless you enjoy it.

Cafein is still functioning. Haha. goodnite, everybody!
Feb 26, 2009 03:05
  • LEOPOLD219
Quote:

Originally Posted by COOLSPRINGS

BTW, Gary, to deal with a group of house wife like women is a tough job which is no good for your personal goal (if you have a goal) unless you enjoy it.

Dealing with one housewife is not an easy job let alone coping with a group of them. It is horrible!
Feb 26, 2009 21:55
  • KUNGFUPANDA
Well, actually those mistresses are different from the housewives. The housewives need to do house chores, prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for their families etc. The mistresses needn't do anything. All these things will be done by their maids. All they need to do is spend money. By the way, this reminds me of the procuress. Those who manage a group of the mistresses are very similar to the procuresses. The only thing different is that you don't use them to make money. What you should do is to take care of them.
Feb 27, 2009 19:54
  • MARRIE
[quote=KUNGFUPANDA,360340] By the way, this reminds me of the procuress. Those who manage a group of the mistresses are very similar to the procuresses. quote]

PANDA, That reminds me brothel business too that makes you sick - An old female procuress watches those girls who a couple of male procuress depend on for making a living. Darn!
Feb 27, 2009 21:29
  • JOHNNY512
male procuress? In ancient times, there seemed no male procuresses. In today's modern world, many men take this as their professions.
Feb 28, 2009 10:35
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY512

male procuress? In ancient times, there seemed no male procuresses. In today's modern world, many men take this as their professions.

JONNY512, Procure is an ancient profession for those men who earn a living in brothel functioning as security to make sure prostitution biz running smoothly. This is part of Chinese culture (maybe happening outside China), but we Chinsee usually depise those ''拉皮条" (procure) who are categorized to the weak men group. If there is no other way-out of seeking food, the weak men even run such biz by selling their wives or daughters and themselves as life insurance.

So it should say that the brothel be renovated as museum as warning.

I am wondering how you british think of this ancient profession - 'chicks and duck'. Personal opinion is i won't judge if you need food.
Mar 2, 2009 22:14
  • JOHNNY512
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

If there is no other way-out of seeking food, the weak men even run such biz by selling their wives or daughters and themselves as life insurance.

Thanks for telling me these things, Marrie. There were very bad guys who sold their wives or daughters to the brothels. They were selfish. They only cared about themselves.
Mar 3, 2009 01:15
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

I am wondering how you british think of this ancient profession - 'chicks and duck'. Personal opinion is i won't judge if you need food.

"Being a chick or a duck is a profession. Profession is just a profession. There is no distinction between the Noble and Base. Even a chick/duck has her/his dignity."

This is what I found in a Chinese novel. What do you think of these words?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Mistress market sucks during the financial crisis!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code