Menu
My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Aug 20, 2016 00:39
GUESTHANK
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15062

Hi,
My husband and I applied for Chinese visas on tourist grounds. I'm British, received my visa without problem. His Polish passport has been sent back without visa, without stamp, without reason. We provided full flights, hotel bookings. We are travelling in a month, what can we do differently to get him visa please?

Maybe you can ask help from an angent, by which the possibility of getting a visa will be higher.
Sep 4, 2016 14:25
GUEST25534 I m also refused a student visa without been told anything.Do u know any way to apply it again
Sep 24, 2016 23:51
GUEST16455 if refused a chinese Z visa, is it still possible to apply a Z visa in a different embassy to work for another different country as soon as possible? thank you for the advice
Oct 15, 2016 04:15
GUEST41126 Hi! If mu friend is blacklisted in China can he go to Hong Kong?
Nov 1, 2016 08:33
GUEST24142 I faced the same situation with visa rejection without giving back any information from them. I tried do it myself as I could but gave up and ask for a help from Z Group Ltd. because it started becoming a headache and couldn't take this no longer. I think it's our right to know why they denied. I hope it can help you somehow in the future.
Jan 17, 2017 20:25
GUEST15103 Hello guys please help. I'm Cassia from the UK. I'm traveling currently and when I was in Kazakhstan I discovered no foreigners could pick up their visa for China there so went to Mongolia and tried there where my visa was denied. They interviewed me about why I'd been to Afghanistan and Turkey, questioning the motive of my travel. I'm obviously just a traveler but maybe they thought I was some how dangerous I don't know..
It's been 3 months since I applied, I'm now in Japan waiting for my new passport as I filled my old one. I will try again, as I really don't want to miss China on my way!
Does anyone have advice for applying again? Should I tell them it was previously denied?
Thanks a lot
Jan 24, 2017 02:21
GUEST10942 I applied for a Z visa today and was given a pink slip with release date but its remark was "for approval". Is it possible for my visa to be denied? I was issued
a Z visa in 2013 with the same company but the officer was asking for an employment certificate from my previous employer. My documents are complete so I'' puzzled that she gave me indefinite answer. Please share if anyone had the same experience.
Jan 30, 2017 06:54
GUEST51694 I'm married to a chinese,I delayed one day in China and was sent back to China to re-apply for a new visa, I was
rejected twice and unfortunately I lost my passport too,so I had to make a new passport with a change of last name. My question is; will there be a problem on that?
Feb 10, 2017 00:31
GUEST32204 Are you from Philippines?
Feb 11, 2017 10:37
GUESTGODFRED Hi everybody, I applied a chinese business visa last week and because I need it fast ,I did it urgent ,so they gave me two days to pickup the visa ,but when I get yesterday ,they told me I have refused without no reason ,I have been to China last and I never broke their law ,I came on time ,this time ,the visa officer gave me my passport without any stamp and also my bank statement, company certificate, company tax certificate, others was not given it to me ,and I am very worried ,I wanna apply again ,please can someone tell me the reason why it refused
Page 11 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code