Menu
Shenzhen Airport to Lo Wu MTR going to HK
Mar 17, 2009 23:10
guest69151 I'm flying from Shanghai to Shenzhen next week, then would head to HK.

Questions:

1) What's the safest and fastest way to get to Lo Wu MTR station from Shenzhen Airport?

2) I'm thinking of taxi, but how much would it cost and how do I say Lo Wu MTR Station in Guangdunghua or Putonghua?

3) I would do the same trip going back to Shenzhen from HK. So I guess I can just take a taxi from Lo Wu to Shenzhen Airport right?

Thanks for your help!
Mar 17, 2009 23:34
GUEST69151 Sorry, it's me again. I just saw this link somewhere around. Can anyone help me out understand this one?

http://www.chinalink.hk/co_service_routes17.html

Everything's written in Chinese. I've read that it's a bus that goes directly from Kowloon to Shenzhen Airport. Travel time just around 75 minutes.
Does it also operate from Shenzhen Airport directly back to Kownloon? Where do I find this.

Thanks!
Mar 18, 2009 02:00
  • WANHU
Dear GUEST69151
I don't know about the safest way, but the easiest way to Lo Wu is by bus if you're alone because bus fare is only RMB20. Take coach K568 in front of the arrival hall that goes to Luohu. From the Coach Station you will see the immigration and custombuilding. Walk through the Luohu immigration and you will pass through Lo Wu. Lo Wu is in HK.
Wan
Mar 18, 2009 02:27
GUEST69151 @ WANHU

Thanks for the helpful info. =)
Yup, I'll be traveling alone.
So just to make sure I get everything right, upon arrival in Shenzhen Airport, I'll walk out of the arrival hall, get the K568 coach. From there, I get off at the last station which is at Luohu (would this be the last stop for K568?). From there, I walk to the immigration to cross the boarder going to HK right? Then take the train which goes to Kowloon. Just additional question, where to I buy the ticket for K568?

Thanks again for your help!

Mar 18, 2009 09:12
  • JABAROOTOO
But the ticket on the bus and get off at the last stop. You can't miss it but Luohu is a big centre.
The Luohu Border and Immigration Hall is what you need to ask/look for and once through it you can get on the train to HK.

So you may need to ask for directions. If not look for the Shenzhen Railway Station (this is not the place you want to go) and with this on your right and the bus station on your left walk in the direction you are facing. Depending on what level the bus drops you off at you may have to go upstairs/escalator but it's not confusing, just huge transit centre.

People do understand English and if you stay you are going to HongKong by train you should be understood.
Mar 18, 2009 09:25
  • WANHU
Last bus stop is written clearly: Luohu Coach Station. if you stand where stands Luohu Commercial City building to your left means Railway Station or Railway Station Hotel will be on your right. Further in front of you will be Luohu immigration complex. Follow the sign and go to the first floor. Have a pleasant trip.
Wan
Mar 18, 2009 22:31
GUEST63245 @ JABAROOTOO & Wan:

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate it! I'd be doing this trip in few days, so I do hope I have a pleasant trip =)
I'd let you know the result when I get back.
Apr 27, 2009 18:13
GUEST26242 I'm going the other way - HK to Shenzhen airport. Once I cross the border, I should look for the K568 bus going back to the airport? Does K568 simply go back and forth?
May 3, 2009 20:55
  • ELLYSE
From Hong Kong airport? Or from where in Hong Kong? There're direct buses to Shenzhen airport from quite a few places in Hong Kong.
Aug 29, 2009 20:21
GUEST13747 Hi, I'm planning to go from HK to Shenzhen. If I arrive at Lo Wu MTR, I should take K568 to the Airport right? How long will the journey take? Thank you
Aug 31, 2009 07:28
  • ELLYSE
Yes, correct. Probably an hour?
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Airport to Lo Wu MTR going to HK
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code