Menu
what the reason do you like chinese girl?
May 31, 2010 03:01
  • CHUNKYHUNK86
I like Chinese girls cause British and American girls are totally stuck up and are only attracted to skinny guys, until they get to 30 and become fat and unattractive themselves.

People say they only like money but I'm a foreigner living in mainland China and I'm a student. (Go figure).
Jun 7, 2010 03:51
GUEST08353
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21714

I cant stand the Chinese..their breath stinks and have terrible hygiene, and they eat their own boogies when they think no one is looking...they are gross... and lets not even start on their facial features (that is if they have any!) hahahah! they suck up so much to us white people and are like virtual slaves!

you're kind of funny...
Jun 8, 2010 18:36
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by CRYSTALTAO View Post

There is a not too polite term for fetish of foreign guys who go after Asian girls - "Yellow Fever". Foreign guys are into Chinese girls because we look very feminine: slim figure, long straight black hair surrounding white face - this is classic! Unfortunately, many Chinese girls don't like their own looks and try to copy Western standards, but g...

Crystal that is not true what you say about all foreign guys chasing after physical attraction. In all races and cultures beauty is seen first with the eyes, True!! Thats only part of it!! but you dont write about the rest of it that follows. You say you are a blogger and writing for some other forum. You paint the rest of the world as bleak and dismal figures as ugly and fat. Are so vane that you only see whats on the outside of a person? Let me tell you ,, that you will be in for a disappoint ment in life if you dont change your narrow vision. To make a statement like that shows your very young age. You are the reason why so many men dont want Chinese girls!! When you experience life first,"If your open to it" then you will mature. Your words show you have attained neither!! Is it Love love China?? or is it Physical physical attraction! Promote love if thats what you are writing about.
Jun 8, 2010 22:44
  • MARRIE
I agree with LB. When we really go into life, we will find reality is a different world from what is told in Media and romantic novel and film. If we break the hindrance of language difference or communication, we will find we don't have much difference in culture, value and aesthetics.
Jul 2, 2010 11:24
GUEST29237 Dude ur wrong...chinese are people who are carefree at times but hardworking...which makes them happy and cheerful
Jul 16, 2010 23:17
  • ABBYLAU
Just personal preferenc```````````````````e
Jul 21, 2010 17:43
GUEST72237 Judging a whole country/religion based on one persons ways is not fair.I could say Americans are rude and racist against others,but wouldn't because that may be one American but another would be so kind to offer someone a ride or donate money. Also every kind of food varies around the world.
Jul 22, 2010 13:52
GUEST14168 I have some chinese friends... thay are really nice... taiwanese girls are behaving like they are another part of the world...
Jul 31, 2010 02:57
GUEST13018 many white guys told me I like Chinese women and I really wonder why white guys like us. I think white girls are much hoter and nicer. Anyway hope you will find a Chinese girl who like you and wanna be your girlfriend as long as you take care of her.
From a Chinese girl
Angjing
Aug 26, 2010 12:36
GUEST24165 I THINK YOU should be Pursue her。
L AM CHINESE LIVE IN SHANGHAI CHINA .
I LIKE Foreign friends。 welcome to shanghai welcome to shanghai EXPO
Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code