Menu
what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Sep 21, 2010 23:33
GUESTSHERRY Chinese girls they are the most charmming group in the world,if you contact with them,you will know their mind,and good hearted.
Nov 8, 2010 10:16
GUEST25218 chinese girl ? Very lovely
Nov 18, 2010 12:26
GUEST49180 Well, I m from Sri Lanka, But presently in the UK. My girlfriend is Chinese. We felt that we were in love after graduating from the University. Acctually we can't even believe how it happened. We didn't even talk each other when we were at Uni. It's just a happening and we are in very serious love now. She loves me with her whole heart but she is unable to take decision whether we can marry or not coz of her family and culture. We really don't know what to do, but we have to come to a proper decision soon. I know I ll be in vain without her. She is not in the UK at the moment as she had to leave the country just before a month, but we talk everyday over the phone and skype. She really worries about me and her career too. I don't know what to do to be honest. I can't be without her. At the same time her parents don't like me as I m a south asian :( but our love is still growing more and more. She asks me to give her sometime to come to a decision. What can I do for this? I m 29 and she is 26.. :( :(
Dec 10, 2010 03:23
GUEST10757 Hi Nikosurfing,

I am a Chinese girl who grew up in Australia. I have been dating my boyfriend for four years. He is from a Muslim family, but is not religious himself. The only thing that matters for me is that he loves me unconditionally, and treats me well. Unfortunately my family doesn't like his background.
Dec 14, 2010 00:59
GUEST20391 Hi I am a chinese study in New Zealand. I am attacted by Indian guys and their cultures. They are really mysterious, but too difficult to understand. I am a bit shy and not very confident about my english. I have tried many times to talk with some indian guys, but still havent found a way out. I almost get lost and want to give up. I think most of them follow their tranditions firmly, do not want to open heart to those people are not from their country, especially those people just came out from indian. I prefer those indian were borned here or came here when they were very young have multiculture. I hope they are more easy to get along. So if anybody know better about indian, please give some idea.
I believe love is nothing about the race , religion and colour of the skin, but just not easy to get a right person at right time. As a chinese, I agree we are sometimes judgemental, and stubborn, that is because our culture and education determines how we response to things. but I think that can be nothing bad or harmful.
Dec 27, 2010 02:10
GUESTBROOKE haha, i'm a Chinese girl and my major is English. so i know both the Chinese culture and American culture. compared with others, chinese girls are more conservative, i mean not so open. and once they fall in love with the right guy, they will love him the whole life.
Jan 3, 2011 00:58
GUEST53225
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBROOKE

haha, i'm a Chinese girl and my major is English. so i know both the Chinese culture and American culture. compared with others, chinese girls are more conservative, i mean not so open. and once they fall in love with the right guy, they will love him the whole life.

i totally agree with u,my bf is indian,he is very gud,so dont worry.just do it!
Jan 13, 2011 21:28
GUEST96123 I'd like to say something to Chinese girls. You might be pleased by the warmth of your foreign boy friend. You contribute to him and wish to have your whole life with him. Some might work out. But the majority of this kind of relationship end up as a risky tour. The reason is very simple. Actually you don't know each other. Just look around you, the Chinese old saying Men Dang Hu Dui is always right.
Jan 20, 2011 13:00
GUEST69246 Friend: you needn't worry about that, the Chinese to Muslim with other western countries than are very friendly, because China itself also have $20 million muslims. They for the development of China and foreign made an important contribution.
Feb 11, 2011 20:44
GUEST49159 Some of them are pretty good.
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code