Menu
Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Apr 6, 2010 21:36
  • JINGJING
can't you see the western man is old and the asian girl is ugly in the photo? I don't understand why they go for an old man who can be their father or grandfather,,,for money? Is that love? If in china,people will say they are ***. I have saw so many girls here,,and I don't like such kind of girls.
May 27, 2010 02:50
GUEST16510 I am a Chinese American (thru naturilzation) woman in her late 30's I moved to NY in my late teens. You can say that I was brought up between 2 cultures and this is what I have noticed during my recent two years stay in China. True, general western ladies regardless of color are almost like our sex in the city girls in tempremant...majority "issues," it is mostly the men's fault . Also true (from what I've seen and heard) that Chinese girls would prefer Western men as Western men are more "polite" or better mannered i.e. open and hold the door for you and does NOT spit infront of you. Most single western men in China will go for Chinese girls..they facinate them as they are from different culure, background and etc. I would say 2/3 of these relationship will not last, why? After all the initial excitement....boredom sets in....I know for the guys SEX is important but what happens after that? Yes, Chinese girls do know how to treat a man but after awhile, do I really want a servant or an equal?
Jun 5, 2010 23:28
GUEST21727 I am a U.S. male 52 years old, who is a year and a half out of his second long term relationship of 9 years. My first lasted 19 years. My first wife run around (screwed around) with co workers where she worked and wanted an open relationship. I come in to our house one night to find my second (not married) in bed with my best friend. I loved, cherished, and tryed to give her the life she wanted, just to come in and find her in bed with a friend who I let stay cause he was homeless. I have had it with American women!
Ok yes, I would like to find me a good young Asian woman who wants to have a chance at a better life. Something better than she had where she come from. All I need or want, is a loyal, loving, caring woman, who would appreciate the life we built together.

Whats wrong with that? My thinking is this. By finding a woman who other wise would have next to nothing where she is from, and help her to grow and prosper, I.E... give her a better chance in life, then, by the time I was ready to pass she would still have a good part of her life to live in comfort the way she wanted. I would help her with education and provide for her needs. All I would ask for is for the warmth of a loyal loving wife to build a life with again. I just don't see the problem with that. Isn't that what western women want as well? I think so. Problem is western women seem to want security and sexual freedom at the same time. Commitment to another has sacrifice. On both parts

Is this trying to be "fatherly" ? Yes, I would be a bit older then she is, but wouldn't by no means be a "father figure". And as far as kids are concerned I would have no problem with this if this is truly what she wanted.

Point is at my age if I'm going to take another wife then I want her be able to carry on with things after I am gone. I would like to leave something behind of value and not just have my life broken up and deveyed-up after I am gone. I figure to have 30 plus good healthy years left. I would like to make each count both while I am here, as well as after I pass on.

That's my two cents worth!
Jul 28, 2010 21:36
GUEST26144 It's because they want their money. It's a kind of prostitution. I've seen sad bored Asian women beside their full of themselves or nerdy American husbands. Submissive? It's an act. It usually passes.
Aug 8, 2010 23:53
GUESTBEAUTIF... So true...sometimes i even feel bad for those girls....i remember when i was in Thailand visiting my relatives and finding my roots. i was so shocked that my cousin had to sell her body just to make enough money so she could pay my uncle's hospital bills, since he has a heart problem .....i was so disgusted! she even told me that the men she sleep with were western married men from ages (25-45). When she didnt want to sleep with them, they'll even rape her or worse gang rape her...
also, what's disgusting is the fact even I was offered money from men (british, germen, american).....i guess they were shocked i knew english really well to turn them down.
Aug 9, 2010 04:32
  • ELLIOTT
I'm shocked too.
Sep 5, 2010 01:59
GUEST68873 I have been married to a Han-Chinese Taiwanese woman for 14 years and I am an Anglo-Saxon Australian man--and marrying my Taiwanese girlfriend is the best thing I ever did. She's only 3 years younger than me and we have a teenage son. She's great and is far from submissive or docile (which is largely an old-fashion and out-dated culturally-prejudiced European or Western myth about East Asian women, in my opinion): she's as tough as teak, in a loving way, highly intelligent, sensible in practical matters, often wise, has a great sense of humour, and is just a great woman. Many Taiwanese women are very good women and are just like her. I'm damned lucky to have her. I wouldn't swap the tough Taiwanese Buddhist I married in Taiwan in 1996 for anyone or anything, dare I say it, for all the tea in China.

PS: Oh yes, and I forgot to add, she's utterly loyal and thoroughly honest. The least I can do is reciprocate that loyalty and honesty. As I said, she's a Buddhist and actually practises the principles in which she believes. How many people do that in this day and age?
Mar 23, 2011 23:18
GUEST16510 Many of us younger men like the family values also. Values that we are finding much less of in our American women. Women who don't come home until midnight on a regular basis and who leave their husbands to take care of the children while they are out partying with their friends. After their husband has been at work all day and they have been at home watching their soaps. Yes, you can have those women. I will gladly marry an Asian woman and treat her well. We will have our differences, but we will work them out and have a good life together.
Apr 6, 2011 15:32
GUEST19929
why westen man go poor aisan country look for GIRL-FRIEND? Cos ....they work hard their life to have a house nice car and pay for child. when they hit 45, they are having bad time at work , bad emotion in life.... guess what.. wife say im sorry i cant take your bad mood anymore , look at u , lossing your hair , cant make good money lost your job.... you are useless and by the way i want a divoice .. and most our asset even she may never work for 15 yrs... the house is gone , the children are gone with mother and the cash are gone with the lawyer!!!
what can these man do ? Go to pub to find other love??? Same age group woman they want younger man, younger woman wont go out with you cos your new life problem.

Everyone needs love , expecially a broken man . So they went to Asia cos they cant affort go to EU country and also there full of happy family walking around. They went down Asia country they find themself again in those poor girl's eyes.

He find his love and she find food and warm home. as long as they are seriou with their life together , that is nothing wrong for it. Everyone said he bought a wife from poor country cos he pay for her family down there or gave her cash to buy her from her family . How much you pay for your western gf when you are with her b4 marriage ? Dose that means you buy her too?

Apr 6, 2011 15:41
GUEST19929
fatherly love? No woman want to marry a man act like her son.. too much hasssel.............

I think lots asian girl go out with young westen boy too.. unfortully flight ticket is not cheap..so on the street most of them are at their mid-age.
Page 3 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code