Menu
Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Apr 8, 2011 07:09
GUESTSTEVE lets face it guys the chinese woman or young girl shows more contentment and pasion with there inocence and warmth and wit with words of wisdom and the woman are the best looking race on earth our live with western woman are nothing like this , its not there folt its our life style and the wants is what we are about , i will marry a young chinese woman ,becouse i no what is good for me happyness 47 years old steve australia
Apr 10, 2011 21:11
  • KLOH
No I don't agree. I am chinese, and when I am with my boyfriend, I always feel he needs me to take care of him. His life needs me.
Apr 24, 2011 08:42
GUEST04213 wouldn't have to go to other countries if American women were submissive because of their take charge attitudes many marriages fail today
May 10, 2011 14:10
GUEST65116 I m a chinese girl, I think men in different countries are the same. Why somebody pointing our asian girls, there are loads of western girls marry old men as well.
Jul 10, 2011 17:34
GUEST67223 American women the feminist are worried and jealous of Asian women. The Asian women believe in the family as a unit vs the feminist who wants to do it on her own . I believe several posts here show the jealously of Asian women who are confident in being ladies. Not every man is old who marries an Asian woman,plenty of young western men are looking for relationships also. Also in my opinion Asian women age very well vs other nationalities. Asian women in their forties still can pass for in their twenties. There is something very sexy with a woman who is very much a lady and is confident with herelf. Most feminist don't want to wear makeup and usually have extra pounds on them .Hmmm do I want a BBW or a slender Asian woman??? Do I want a beautiful woman or a woman who doesn't take care of her physical appearance? Do I want someone who wants to be my equal and find common ground or someone who wants to argue for the sake of arguing about gender differances?
Aug 6, 2011 00:04
GUEST51243 Bravo, at last someone who can see the traditional Chinese woman as they really are
Aug 9, 2011 17:22
GUEST19140 51243,

I've always said that the Chinese women is China's treasure. China today, the super power it is, is a direct result of what the Chinese women have contributed through the years.

This has always been my view as an American who married a wonderful complete Nanjing lady.
Aug 12, 2011 02:38
GUESTJADE Simple , young attractive white women do not choose an the older white guy because of cultural reasons and romance is an european concept, after living in asia and talking to asian women they prefer a man with money or a means to look after the whole family as most have been brought in poverty and harshness, they watch american movies and dream of having it all. But asian women brought up in the west is a very different women she will choose romance just like the white women. As for the old white male he thinks he is attractive and clever but sometimes reality makes him depressed especially when he's asian wifes likens him to brad pitt when he really looks like a old fool.
Aug 14, 2011 12:55
  • DANSTDZ
I agree! Asian women do not carry the baggage that the American women do. Of coarse not all of the marriages are made in heaven, I've seen many end up in the courts but not all are because of the women. They are not slaves. You have to give them a 50 /50 say in the way they have to live.
Aug 14, 2011 13:46
  • DANSTDZ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST41291 View Post

go to UCLA, USC, Harvard, Stanford and any other 'Medical School' sometime and then let me know if the 99% Asians graduating from these fine schools (few white grads in the last few years) are going to be 'Taking Care' of their WHITE SPOUSE? Ha! Few get married. And anyone who writes about 'submisive asian's HAS NEVER LIVED WITH AN ASIAN WOMA...

It's all in what you want and what situation your in. What can a 60 plus American women want with a 60 plus year old man. Double the problems she already has, and he has. Most of us have divorced out of these situations.
Sure it's going to cost but if you can afford it whats wrong with having a woman that wants to earn her keep with a old guy who doesn't want to start hunting for a woman in the US through one of these match making sites or what ever. It's not about love at this age any more, don't be naive. We're all living a dream now, no matter how false.
Young people can't afford to bring a woman in from another country, or get a Visa in these days of economic distress.
Good luck!
Page 4 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code