Menu
Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Oct 13, 2009 18:22
  • LARRYBOY
Because of most mens inability to communicate with women, due to their lack of sensitivity. It will (seem) that it will always be the mans fault. When in truth neither gender will ever be understood. Only in circumstances of genuine understanding and communication, putting all distractions off to the side and actually chatting and listening to each other. It is also true that there are alot of insensitive men that are only visually wired to see whats only in front of them where as women are more emotionally wired. So yes to answer the above statement by (Asiansar) it is true in a sense western women in a selfish sense will appear this way,, where as most insensitive men will also appear selfish. There are only ( "One Way" ) streets in cities,,, those who are selfish, make One way streets and make it hard to navigate in their own relationships. Communication is everything. LB
Oct 20, 2009 02:02
  • SUNNYDREAM
Larryboy, you are right. Most men are lack of sensitivity. What do you think about yourself?
Oct 20, 2009 18:40
  • LARRYBOY
The same as you and your cares. LB
Dec 28, 2009 13:32
GUEST18106 so funny, western women so hate the influx of real women from asia who still believe in the family and looking after their man. Instead of getting mad at the result they would do better looking at their feminist demands as the blame to where thay are now. UNDESIRABLE!!!!! to many men.
Asian women are more feminine and thoughtful. so true!
Rog
Jan 28, 2010 22:21
GUEST39108 I am a 55 year old Caucasian American male (I never thought I would say this) who although posessing a master's degree is NOT AT ALL RICH OR POWERFUL and is at the 2 month mark in a relationship with a 47 year old widowed, Chinese woman who is already living in America. She understands much more English than she is able to articulate. We met online through Asia Friend Finder, and after we both were laughing so hard at the goofiness of the electronic translations in the back and forth emails, she made a decision early on that I am a good man and intitated an in person meeting at a public place. As a result of her negative experiences with Chinese men, my friend distinctly prefers American men for personality and for attractiveness not for a rich father figure to take care of her.. I explored Asia Friend Finder simply because I find Asian women attractive and rather fascinating. I infact would have run the other way if I met someone who embodied the Asian woman stereotype. As a man who has dated and married too many bright articulate American women, I have to tell all of you how eye-opening, refreshing and gratifying it is to be with a bright, beautiful woman, who brings to the relationship pure positiveness and a basic assumption that I will treat her well and honorably. It is her earnestness that is so attractive and appealing. So different than my experienced, articulate bright American girlfriends and lovers who are pre-emptively looking for how this relationship needs to be scrutinized early for any possible indications for potential deception or betrayal . by the way my last (American) wife who went to the gym to elevate her self esteem perception ended up sleeping with her personal trainer for validation of her attractiveness. I just cannot see a Chinese woman inclined to participate in something like that neuroses. I am writing too much, I am just trying to bring into the discussion for all participating to not fall into the trap of making stereotypical assumptions about either one of the partners in these special matches.

I have met 7 other chinese woman - american man couples and it that short time all I see is happiness, and sincere contentment for both partners.
Feb 3, 2010 04:29
GUEST54124 I just don't see what's the fuss about. White, black, yellow, or brown women married to white men don't strike me as a problem at all as long as the women possess above all, values, loving heart, caring attitude, willing to forgive, and have a virgina. That's all any men need to look in a woman regardless of what color, culture, or race they are. After all, there is good and bad in all ethnics, male and female.Having many failed marriages to white women doesn't mean all white women are bad. The same goes to non-white women as well.

So, cheer up! Be grateful that we, human beings, have been created in different sizes, shapes, and colours, even flavours with amazing love-making instruments that fit where it should be when the time comes. Enjoy while there is still feelings instead of degrading the heart of our existence which are "women".
Feb 4, 2010 08:11
  • BWINKS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST54124 View Post

I just don't see what's the fuss about. White, black, yellow, or brown women married to white men don't strike me as a problem at all as long as the women possess above all, values, loving heart, caring attitude, willing to forgive, and have a virgina. That's all any men need to look in a woman regardless of what color, culture, or race they ar...

Here's to the best post so far!!!
Feb 5, 2010 14:40
GUESTDAN "Asian women tend to monitor their own behavior better."

that sounds like the Swiss on the male side of things. Sadly Switzerland had never had it bad enough to send enough of their own tot he states to make any kind of cultural impact. Swiss men are those types who think pragmatically and try to become the best that they can be through there own determination and stubbornness, (not the army)
Feb 26, 2010 22:49
GUEST20082 There is something to be said on how the feminist slant on men has affected personal relationships in North America. The particular brand that was exported there turned out to promote negative stereotypes of men that a lot of girls have internalized in their way of thinking, hence the widening gap in the way asian and american women see their male counterparts. It's hard to ignore!
I only have been dating and living with Asian women for the last ten years. They have showed me the meaning of Love in different ways. They are generous with themselves and tend to consider a relationship like a dance, the magic that happens between the partner. Quite different from the WASP making a checklist of requirements of what she needs in Her life, as if she was sitting on the only thing that ever mattered!
Mar 25, 2010 23:02
  • LAUGH
"Asian women marry western men for the sake of Daddy’s Love Complex?"
Oh! I don't think so! Only can show that some women in China are more open and brave to challenge the old Chinese tradition. haha
Last edited by LAUGH: Mar 25, 2010 23:04
Page 2 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code