Menu
Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Aug 19, 2011 00:40
GUESTWILLIAM i am old 62yrs married to vn women 51yrs old she is not young....i just like vn women...the white women are drinkers and loud mouth .....and fat not like sex......so there you go te white women can't come pare to vn women they are the most pretty women in the world..........i meet my wife in vn from my friend in usa i not pay for dateing site's nevery do that...she has been the best ass i every had and i am not ugly or fat man...i am good looking man dated 23 vn women...
Aug 23, 2011 05:36
GUESTGUESTWHO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDAN View Post

"Asian women tend to monitor their own behavior better."

that sounds like the Swiss on the male side of things. Sadly Switzerland had never had it bad enough to send enough of their own tot he states to make any kind of cultural impact. Swiss men are those types who think pragmatically and try to become the best that they can ...

how little you know. You have never been north I guess. Like Wisconsin, Minnesota, were many the Swiss have been going for decades.
Aug 23, 2011 05:47
GUEST72163 You are right. Western woman will bail on a relationship when things get tough financially. They blame the man on everything, and then take him for all they can get when they feel they want more out of life, and that he can no longer provide the style of life they demand. So the man may sometimes seek out someone who might appreciate him for who he is and what he can offer them in a relationship, and most of all, someone who is not demanding to be showered with expensive gifts , or else. And yes, Western woman are prostitutes. They dmand money, gifts and more or they will leave the man. And Western doesnt just mean American. Western is many European, Australian and similar acting women. At least with Asian women, they appear to believe in family first, and that is leaps and bounds above Western Women who think of themselves first. Poor or rich, young or old, Asian woman might not be perfect, who is?; but many are often much more a companion, a friend, and a dedicated lover if they are treated with respect and love. That can not be said for western woman who demands it all right it now, or constantly threatens to leave. and when they do leave, they take everything , for years to come.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19929 View Post

<br />
why westen man go poor aisan country look for GIRL-FRIEND? Cos ....they work hard their life to have a house nice car and pay for child. when they hit 45, they are having bad time at work , bad emotion in life.... guess what.. wife say im sorry i cant take your bad mood anymore , look at u , lossing your hair , cant make good money lost...
Aug 30, 2011 23:21
GUEST78197 Well Leo-Putting it as simply as I can, age doesnt really matter as women younger more than half my age have told me.I am 60ish and look like in my forties as I have been told by many Philippinas who wanna marry me cuz they want a mature man who isnt gonna be a womanizer.Their b/f or hubby (most) dont have a decent job,are womanizers and lazy and these Pinays wanna marry a Westerner who will treat them nice,are either hard working or retired with ample income to make them happy and not be looking at every young woman they pass by because they already have a beautiful sexy young G/F-wife.All women are after money but there are a few that arent.When I was younger I dated older women(Both my older brothers G/Fs hit on me) Now that I am older I just like younger women and theres nothing wrong with that.I am not rich and I am not poor but I have enough to make a woman happy in Asia in Philippines or even China.I teach English at a university in Shanghai and starting my second year next week.Some of my 20 year old female students flirt with me a little and of course they dont know my age so they feel ok with it.When I ask them what they think about a younger woman and an older man they tell me"Doesnt matter.Its just a number"Only problem is their cultural values that have been passed down from their parents,grandparents,ect so it is still a bit taboo for them to be involved with an older man but the new Chinese generation is quickly changing as it rightly should.When I told one of my Freshman students that in America it is common to live together before marriage and that I lived with a woman in California 7 years and things didnt work out-no children were involved so we just broke of the relationship and are still friends.She said that sounds sensible to find out first about the other person before marrying for what might be the rest of your life.Its a new Chinese generation springing up and one I am happy to see.When I told my older brother i was gonna find a young Pinay at least half my age or younger he said "Can I come along and I wont tell the wife and then he just smiled." Of course he was just kidding but deep down he envied me for I do believe it is every mans dream to have a younger wife for a partner.Just ask Clint Eastwood.It sure made his day!Take care all and good luck in your search for happiness.......Jimmy in Shanghai.........yahoo.com|jlewellen2003
Sep 11, 2011 20:37
GUEST44711 I like this woman and she should wright to me. my email is hotmail.com|rotc73
Oct 23, 2011 13:25
GUEST44104 I know 3 Asian women who married white American men (they are cousins, I worked with one of the ladies and met the other two through her). The first one was a mail order bride. Husband paid a hefty sum of money to have her brought here from the Philippines as a 19 year old. He was in his early 40s at the time. She then helped arrange marriages for her two cousins. They are sweet, kind, and humble. They cater to their husbands' every whim. If they have opinions they don't voice them. If they are unhappy they don't show it. They come from backgrounds so horrendous most Americans can't even comprehend. They are like little Steppford wives and are genuinely grateful to their husbands for giving them a better life in America. Their husbands are men who are such jerks they wouldn't be given a second glance by anyone who wasn't from such a desperate background. My ex-husband (age 54) is about to marry a 19 year old Asian woman. She is 5 years younger than our youngest son. He told our son that he is marrying her because she knows her place, doesn't talk back, doesn't challenge his authority, accepts whatever he says without question-i.e. a Steppford wife. A living breathing blow up doll. These desperate Asian women are welcome to these sick bastards. I prefer an emotionally mature man who is capable of a genuinely equal relationship. Also, I am not for sale.
Oct 23, 2011 13:28
GUEST44104 maybe its because we American women don't care if a certain type of man finds us appealing.
Oct 26, 2011 02:43
GUEST95216 It's often too late for the Chinese girl to go back to Chinese men when they finally realize this ... There is value in thinking upstairs sometimes, especially in love and marriage. But young Chinese women just want to copy the Western model of "love and romance" without mature thinking and this is naturally what you end up with ... broken families, broken society. What happened to all that ancient Chinese wisdom?
Oct 26, 2011 02:57
GUEST95216 Thank you! As an Asian American man I find it perplexing how these Asian women fantasize about white men being so perfect. We're all human and saddest thing is that these Asian women are colorblind, blind to their own color and obsessed with whiteness. I'm one of those highly educated articulate types but I bet most Asian women will fall head over heels for the type of men you just described because they're white. It's so stupid hearing white men boast about how they treat women so much better as the reason they get Asian women, when there's just as much internal racism and prejudice against Asian men. Your comment is a welcome reality check that character is what counts.
Nov 6, 2011 05:49
GUEST29226 But in your picture, are you pretty? I don't think that you should criticize other girls. Maybe you are jealous because no one wants you? Please respect others choices, after all, maybe they are ugly on outside but beautiful on inside, but you are ugly on outside and inside, this is why you want to not respect others choices.

I hope one day you can find love, then you won't be so hateful. China already has such weak minded women as you, don't embarrass us more dear~~~
Page 5 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code