Menu
Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Mar 7, 2012 05:44
  • ROXANNE_COOL
thanks for your blessing!
Mar 22, 2012 18:02
GUEST06184 Yes , I live in Australia and have two marrages with western women, been dating for four years now and still find the same problem with women here, they are to inderpended and dont really want to be taken care of. I find alot of western women what everything there own way or its the highway, very demanding and judgemental , also to many mixed messages , they one thing and mean another, then you are damed if if you do or if you dont. They want a commitment but when you give them that, they what the freedom too. ...a bit over western women, maybe yes Asian ladies is the answer, they are loyal, caring and respectful and I will do the same for them. Yes they are from a poor country but, thats not there fault and to be honest I would rather be poor and happy they rich and sad. And yes maybe it would be a nice thing to do, give a asian lady a better life and oppertunity here in Australia and full in love together, China here I come and yes women here need to get over them selfs and grow up or miss out on some really nice Australian Men.....
Apr 4, 2012 12:47
GUEST24994 Asian women have a very unique culture and I agree that they're more on family values and caring for their family's needs.But alot of educated Asian women still are like this and I can attest to that.It's "in us".We see family as the most important thing that could happen to us (that is being a mother).And today a lot of is balancing both as a good mother/wife and if chooses can work shoulder to shoulder with their husbands!!:))
May 20, 2012 11:01
GUEST16234 I was not shocked when i had holiday in Thailand, look at them ,lady-boy,only poor people do that.
They sell their body to make money for life, but to western men, go there buy cheap sex.
win win
May 20, 2012 11:07
GUEST16234 Saying back, western men married women, men bought house and work hard support family, but after got children or a few years, women want divorce, house and children goes mother, money goes mother as well, what western left after divorced? Nothing! just bills
But Chiense girls are really loyal, gentle, they look important value of family, if the husband treats her in good way of course.
why not Chiense girl, they are nicer than western women.
Jun 2, 2012 19:15
GUEST20203 Asian women are no dummies - far from it. They know how to get what they want - and if it's white flesh that owns houses and bank accounts, so be it...

My funniest moment in a Starbucks, San Francisco: a fellow was doing his online dating phone calls at his table, with everyone able to hear his chatter. His latest call was to a Chinese woman, and he was asking her questions about her family. About himself, he was nondescript, not mentioning that he was old and ugly. Finally, a fellow near him could take it no more, nudged me to pass a note to the man. The note said, "If she's Chinese, just talk about your bank accounts and propeties, skip the small talk. Sex tonight if you can lie about your big bucks!"

I slipped it to him, he was shocked and said to me, " *** you!" (no, not you, honey...some jerk just passed me a note...). I said, "Well, good luck to your online dating, but take it outside, we're getting nauseated. Remember the big bucks!!!"

The cafe couldn't stop laughing.

Jun 6, 2012 20:47
GUEST95124 Thank you JingJing. I agree with you. So many western men are used by young Asian women whom just want money or as a ticket to the US.
Jun 29, 2012 00:29
  • ROCK104
Dosen't anyone here agree with me that asian women are just plain sexy? (especially chinese women, who have a unique sexiness all to themselves)
They seem to be born with an anti aging gene - Even older chinese women look like little girls
Last edited by ROCK104: Jun 29, 2012 00:32
Jul 1, 2012 05:00
GUEST64199 I am an Australian male in my 50s. We are a multicultural country with many lovely Asian women. When I was younger, these Asian women weren't in Australia and I've dated mainly Australian women.

Through work I met a lovely Asian girl and we've become really good friends. We are just friends, there is no relationship. However, what I really like about her is her Asian ways, I find them so endearing.

I think a lot of western men around my age (and who have had many failed relationship with western women) have only begun to experience Asian people (and especially women) for the first time and like what they see.

Because of my friend's beauty and charm, I find myself wondering about relationships with Asian ladies and I have become rather attracted to them. I have a Chinese girl living next door to me and she simply turns me on. Pretty face, lovely smile, impecible manners. I've thought I am too old for her, but after reading this forum, maybe not.
Jul 9, 2012 22:34
GUESTCHERRY hi!hopefully u can read my message to u.i am from asia from the philippines.to be honest with u i am single parent and i want to find a real love not for the money but i want a good man who really understand what is love and marriage.i want to have a serious relationship that can last forever till we both die.
Page 8 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code