Menu
Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Jul 21, 2012 18:01
GUEST21816 i was in a 3 yr relationship with a cowboy from nebraska, 61, i am 52. His wife of 30 yrs died of cancer. He put on that he cared, but when i moved 800 miles to give all for the sake of love it was a different story. I am hispanic, spanish, not mexican. I have always worked hard, and did everything for him. But I would not tolerate his disrespecting me along with his 28 yr old evil daughter. I finally left him. He said he couldn't love me because he loved his dead wife. That he just wanted life to be over with all these tears etc. and that he was ok with living alone. Now guess what? He is buying a young asian wife. He is a liar, cheat, pervert, and an abusive ass. I am a lady, always. I am not fat. I am 5'3" , 105 lbs. I cleaned up his hillbilly hoarding mess of a house and several out buildings, painted, worke on the ranch, worked the taxidermy business with him, ironed wranglers, cooked 3 squares everyday, sewed his clothes, I can go on and on. He treated me like a slave and less. I treated him like a king. Karma's a B...
Sep 12, 2012 03:16
GUEST46185 Hi. i am a 50yr old Australian male engaged to a 47yr old Chinese female. I have been to China twice to visit and she has visited me in Australia recently. I rent a unit and earn an average income. She is a teacher in China and has a better then average income and owns her own unit. When married we intend to live in Australia. I apprecite her natural poise and feminine nature yet she is not shy to work and always shows care and consideration to my needs. I care for her and treat her with consideration as well. I love her and believe she loves me. Thats good enough for me. There are some cultural differences as to be expected and we adjust to these as they are presented. On my visits to China and her visit to me we have accuumulated 3 months co-habitation and continual skype and email contacts as well. I greatly miss her not being physicaly with me but it will come to pass soon. There are good and bad everywhere. The relationships can work depending on the individual sincerity, mutual understanding and genuine desire like any marriage.
Oct 1, 2012 15:50
GUEST53159 It's not always like what most of people think. When an older man decides to find a younger Asian woman, it doesn't mean it is only for the financial secure. I tellyou why ... a woman at the age of 30 or plus looks for a stable secure love life which usually older men can provide that much better than younger men. Older men have passed through many experiences and when they make comitments, they usually don't play around. Women don't only look for money. They want to be loved and seen and of course be respected. I'm 33 and seperated, my ex was only 2 years older than me but we could never understand eachother. Now I look for somebody who is much older than me. I will give my care and attention to him in every single moment of my life and in return I expect him loving me and not ignoring me as my ex did for 7 years. Hmmmm .... I am so honest to all
Oct 18, 2012 19:42
GUEST76981 you have to remember the Quote...once said about a married couple...." When a man has everything....it Test's his love for her.....and when a man has nothing..it Test's her love for him....Get it now.... and if a man love's her..even by her being younger...seems to me she will always be with him.....being asian...on her beliefs....
Oct 22, 2012 08:18
GUEST10580 You must be a westren woman...
Nov 8, 2012 14:09
GUESTKENNY many reasons of chinese woman want foreign like respect, love, romantic, handsome, can birth two or more child and childs can speak two language, can life another country culture and lifestyle, less life stress, not think buy home or car use credits and pay these all life, foreign mans well educated and care themselves(body and good smells parfume and theets) , socıal effects(know how eat, drink, speak), white skin and big eyes, sexual activity and both of enjoy(size), no family parents control press of you (less stress of dady and mum), comfortable, advanture soul. Do not forget everythings is not MONEY , money can buy somethings but not everythings.So when you will decision for marriage on your life, pls think 2 times.Life is short and if you make big wrongs its really pity of you.Hope all chinese womans choose herselfs real prince...
Dec 10, 2012 09:29
GUEST48144 There are so many judgemental people here. How do you know what is in another persons heart? Yes we western men are sick of the western womens attitude, "It's all your fault, I told you so, treat me like a princess while I treat you like shit and humiliate you by flirting with other men in front of you and act like a whore."

Hmmmm!!!! My sister, a wealthy white woman, Married a social worker 53 years old when she was 26. they are a lovely couple and very happy. What about Super Model Hana Mitsche? 26 years old, boyfriend 53 and fat???? one look at their pictures in public you can see their happiness.

An asian women married to an older caucasian man who provides them with a much nicer life and loves and cherishes her, spoils her and treats her as an equal always, gives her stability and a future for their children and a good provider is happy because she actually appreciates it and doesn't treat him like crap because his love, care and support is not viewed as her demanded right because she has a p***y.

Western women do not know what real love is. REAL LOVE comes from a DEEP MUTUAL RESPECT of your partner.

But hey we are all fat, bald ugly old men and these girls are ugly right???? SO WHAT DO YOU CARE??? Cant stand to see a man happy I think? Yeah, more and more men are marrying foriegner asian ladies, so you western women can sit around on your lazy entitled asses and *** about it, Or look at the reasons why this is happening and make changes in your twisted way of thinking. And actually become a true lady that a man would cherish.
Dec 27, 2012 19:48
GUEST03175 I have met a man that is married to an Asian woman living in U.S., with him for 2 yrs. and she was not a U.S. citizen. She spoke little English and had few job skills; worked as a waitress in her sister's Asian restaurant. My question for any who may give me advice is this; she married him and every year HAD to vacation in Asia even though he couldn't really afford it. After her second trip to Asia, she didn't come back! Now she is telling him he can date other women while still married to her until she wins the lottery to return. Is she taking him for a ride?? Sounds like stupid question; I say she is. Any thoughts would be welcomed. I care for him and hate to see him used as a meal ticket.
Mar 10, 2013 15:49
GUEST19315 My bit: had two overseas wives. The first was Russian but after two years I walked into my house to find another guy at my dining table and on another occassion another guy walking out of the bedroom. I ended up losing my house since in Texas a judge will not have a child leave the house (her 8 year old daughter). Then in 08 I thought I found the right woman but later learned she only came here because it was it to improve her life from the Philippines and get her son here...depressed, saddened, and now back to square one.
Mar 17, 2013 10:56
GUESTTHETRUTH american women wished was only the "powerful western men" that was marrying Asian women, the truth is many many white and black men too searches for asian love for the fact asian women are more loyal and more reliable. America have the highest divorce rate in the world, sorry american women your men grows tired of you.
Page 9 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Asian women marry western men for fatherly love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code