Menu
homestay for foreign student in singapore
Dec 23, 2010 06:40
  • HOMESTAY4YOU
Home stay offer for foreign student/s in landed hse at Ang Mo Kio or Yio Chu Kang Area.

We will
-take care of your kid in Singapore as their guardian
-3 meals will be provided,
-transportation can be arrange,
-a cosy place to stay and study,
-accomodation and take care of the total well-being of your child
-attend parental meeting at school on your behalf
-supervise your child's activity in their homework, academic, assignments should be done
-Counselling and care to your child
-contact you via email or phone to update you of your child's progress on a regular basis

For more infor pls ctc me at ymail.com|homestay4you
moblie : +65 98533307

Ms Lim
Dec 30, 2010 23:24
I provide STUDENT HOMESTAY @ Ang Mo Kio (Yio Chu Kang Mrt), 8 mins walk to MRT.
Special Price @ S$950/month for first 3 months (U.P. S$1,000/month)

Services Include:
Meals
Lodging (air-conditioned room)
Wireless network, 24 hours
Laundry, Ironing of school uniforms
Daily Room Cleaning
Airport Pick-up
Electricity & Water utilities
Guardianship/Sponsorship
School Enrollment (Government school or private school)
Student Pass Application
Educational consultation

Feel free to contact me at 97936804 or email me at ymail.com|smartchoice
Thanks!
Feb 5, 2011 07:16
GUEST73182 A qualified teacher and a lecturer would like to offer guardianship in a warm and nuturing homely environment. there are individual master bedrooms in a landed property with full condo facilities including a swimming pool, gymnasium, and round the clock security. Services include housekeeping, ironing and laundryand wireless internet access. it is ideally siutated opposite Sembawang Shopping Centre and it is well-connected by bus and MRT.

Pl contact through gmail.com|jamesbabu or call 65-98551924
Feb 10, 2011 00:14
GUEST17257 An ex-teacher who taught in a Singapore government school is offering guardianship/homestay to foreign students pursuing studies in Singapore. You can be assured your child is offered a personal, conducive and positive home environment to excel in his/her studies.

Please contact me at +65 91381796 to know more.
Feb 12, 2011 02:21
GUEST49146 I have a room available for homestay and guardianship for overseas students on twin-sharing basis in central Singapore. 2 mins to Boon Keng MRT station. Close to NAFA, Laselle, SOTA, MDIS, etc. We are a small, warm and caring family.

Interested, please email yahoo.com.sg|mkbeit
Feb 20, 2011 21:40
GUESTBOON I would like a room near by for my son (Int'l Student Thai)studying in Bukit Merah Secondary with a guardian that can tutor my son
pls contact hotmail.com|boon888

boon
Mar 11, 2011 09:39
GUEST21236 HOMESTAY & GUARDIANSHIP- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE WELCOME.
I have rooms available for safe, comfortable homestay - include meals & laundry. Interested pls contact

Ms Willy
+65 8212 0608
May 9, 2011 00:44
GUEST14863 My husband, myself and our son age 10 are staying in Jurong West St 71.
We are able to provide homestay accommodation and guardianship for foreign students in Singapore. I have 2 bedrooms available immediately. Location near to bus stop, mrt, good schools.

We look after your kids like ours. Parents please feel free to enquire. Open to all local agent, and if you're interested please do email me at yahoo.com.sg|angmkjas
May 29, 2011 12:43
GUEST68246 HOMESTAY and GUARDIANSHIP for foreign student/s in landed hse at Upper Thomson Road or Ang Mo Kio Area.

Highly experienced with INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS aged 13 to 18 year old.

We provide warm and friendly homestay for foreign students studying in Singapore.
Full boarding with meals, accommodation, laundry, transport, unlimited wireless broadband access,etc.

Pls feel free to enquire and if you're are interested, pls email : hotmail.com|philo8 or
Mobile No. +65 94870572.

Mrs. Philomena
Jul 20, 2011 04:27
GUEST68240 We are retirees staying in a 3 bedroom HDB apartment, and are currently offering 2 bedrooms for Homestay Students.
Your Benefits
- Conveniently located just beside Commonwealth MRT
- Easily Accessible to NUS/Polytechnics/MDIS/and other International Schools
- Amenities like Jogging Track, Swimming Pool, Supermarket, Food Stalls, Library all within 3-15mins Walking Distance
- Clean & Comfortable Rooms/Bathroom with Queen-sized bed
- Equipped with Aircon & Fan
- Study area with Broadband Internet Access
- 3 Daily Home-Cooked Nutritious Meals
- Laundry
- Care & Administrative Duties
All in for only
$1,300/pax per month (Twin Sharing)
$1,700/pax per month (Single)
Contract Basis
Contact Sunny @ (65) 9047 3559 or Grace @ (65) 9170 7434 for a discussion & viewing
gmail.com|Junieproperties
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: homestay for foreign student in singapore
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code