Menu
homestay for foreign student in singapore
Jul 26, 2011 00:11
GUEST48162 Guardian and homestay for international student at Yee Tee, Choa Chu Kang

Loving Chinese family of 3 with Secondary School child and graduate parents. Conductive and positive home environment.

1. Providing individual cupboards, study tables and chairs.
2. 3 nutritious meals a day
3. 24 hours guardian care and coaching
4. Twice weekly cleaning and laundry services
5. No swimming pool
6. Unlimited wireless access
7. Airport tranfers
8. 7 minutes walk to Yew Tee MRT station and near to amenities.
9. S$200,000 Fire Insurance coverage for third party.
10. Caring neighbours
11. Small establichment and personalized

Mrs Kristina Lau gmail.com|close2homesgp or +65 8193 9254

Jul 28, 2011 00:27
GUEST17952 My husband is a qualified secondary school teacher, I am a housewife, we would like to offer guardianship in a warm and nuturing homely environment.

We have a single luxury room available with full condo facilities including:
-A huge swimming pool,
-Gymnasium,
-Round the clock security

Services including:
-Pick up from Airport
-Housekeeping,
-Ironing,
-Tuition,
-Laundry
-Wireless internet access

It is located nearby the Woodlands MRT.

Highly experienced with INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS aged 13 to 18 year old.

Please visit our website for more information: http://web.me.com/rent.sg

Or email to: me.com|peggy.chan or +65 97259176
Aug 2, 2011 07:05
GUESTJIRAT Hi,
I'm from Thailand and I have 2 kids interested in going to Singapore to further their studies. One is 10 yrs old, another is 6 yrs old. I would like to know what kind of housing is it, what language do u use at home? And also a detailed list of all charges that I need to pay. Thanks
My email add. is yahoo.com|dwn_plastic
Aug 21, 2011 08:43
GUEST52826 HI,
Is your place near Seng Kang Secondary School?
How much do you charge for 2 persons twin-sharing per month?
Rosalind
Oct 11, 2011 12:38
GUESTJANE NG I HAVE A COMMON BED ROOM IN YISHUN JUST 3 MIN WALK TO MRT DIRECTLY OPP NORTH POINT EXCELLENT LOCATION. NEWLY RENOVATED HOUSE JUST MOVED IN LAST WEEK. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MALE STUDENTS. ONE OR TWO OCCUPANTCY. NO MEALS PROVIDED. IMMEDIATE MOVE IN.
TEL: 92720992
Oct 27, 2011 21:09
GUEST14250 Dear Rosalind & all

Yes, my homestay, 3 storey landed property,is near to Sengkang Secondary School.
In addition we also provide school transport to our students, if required.
Per student $1500, discount given if they are from the same family.

Please contact hotmail.com|homestay61 or +65 96640433 for more information.
Please check homestay61 at www.singaporeguardian.com.

Oct 28, 2011 20:51
GUESTMARIA I am looking for homestay for my 14 years old son who is currently attached with St. Garbriel sec. School. My son is PR of Singapore. Preferably an Indian Christian. Thanks Maria +60124310032 (Penang Malaysia)
Nov 1, 2011 10:15
GUEST31038 Good evening! I am Engelbert and i am helping my friend to look for a homestay at Thomson road, can you help? I am a Malaysian, from East Malaysia.
Nov 2, 2011 02:20
  • SIMPLYIVY
We are looking for delightful children to be guardians to while they study in Singapore. We live in a 4-bedroom executive HDB apartment in the East, Pasir Ris and provide a homely environment with healthy meals, laundry, housekeeping and high-speed wireless internet access for your child. We have 3 children. One is studying overseas in the US and another in Raffles Institution, a top local junior college and the youngest in secondary school. English and Mandarin are spoken at home.

We are located near Pasir Ris MRT Station, supermarkets, bus interchange, food court, swimming pool, sports complex, shopping centre, library, banks & Popular book store, United World College (East Campus) and good primary / secondary schools / Tampines Junior college / Temasek Polytechnic.

Please feel free to contact Ivy at mobile number (0065) 9026 5585 or email gmail.com|simplyivy
Dec 11, 2011 08:07
GUESTALVIN Hello,

We live in a spacious, two storey house in the Kovan area, and would like to offer homestay and guardianship services for students coming to Singapore to study primary or secondary levels, or to do their prep courses.

Air conditioned rooms are twin or triple share. A large family room is next to the bedrooms, can be use for study or recreation in privacy. Housekeeping, laundry and meals provided.

We are located in a safe, quiet neighbourhood, just 10 minutes walk to Kovan MRT station where Heartland Mall, many food outlets and amenities can be found. Close to the towns of Hougang and Serangoon where a number of government and private schools are located.

Our rooms will be available Jan 1st, 2012. Please call Alvin at +65 98894704 or email gmail.com|alvin2611 for more info. Thanks!
Page 3 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: homestay for foreign student in singapore
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code