Menu
Beauty or high morals?
Oct 28, 2009 02:38
  • BOBERT
Your in trouble now HERBEAT. Now you have TWO English teachers!
Oct 28, 2009 03:51
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

That is very cute! unfortunately, I am not here to correct anyone's grammar or language skill as English is actually my second language so, I am still learning.. although, I really wanted to point out the different type of automobile and different purpose they serve in our society. I like motorbikes as they take up less space and less pollution so, it does serve the planet earth with more care.. it also express my freedom as I am not sitting in a cage. I think HERBEAT is doing allright..
Oct 29, 2009 00:46
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

"thank you for doing" ...thank you for helping.

Well... I meant the phrase "thank you for doing sth"
Oct 29, 2009 00:55
  • BOBERT
"thank you for doing sth"...Sorry, but I've never heard of this phrase.
Oct 29, 2009 00:56
  • HERBEAT
I know the difference between motorcycle and car. I used "car" just because I though I saw you changed your avatar into a Ferrari yesterday. I guess that's someone else's avatar... But anyway, I think it's very easy to get inner peace and harmony if I want to. And it's possible to find it even in this mad world. In fact, a couple of weeks ago when I walked along the streets downtown in Qingdao, I found a narrow path which leaded me to a temple hidden in a hill. I felt that I fell into another world with full of peacufulness and pureness in a sudden and forgot the crowded and noisy surroundings for a moment. I love that feeling very much. ^-^
Oct 29, 2009 00:58
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Hehe, it would always be a nice thing^-^ This kind of trouble is welcome. And I'm very grateful to you, Bob
Oct 29, 2009 01:00
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

"thank you for doing sth"...Sorry, but I've never heard of this phrase.

Well... You told me it should be "thank you for letting me know" when I said "thank you to let me know"
Oct 29, 2009 01:04
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKUKI

I like motorbikes as they take up less space and less pollution so, it does serve the planet earth with more care...

If you ever thought about the pollution, why don't you take a bicycle instead? If you think about the space and the pollution, I think our feet will be the best solution, SUKUKI
Oct 29, 2009 01:17
  • BOBERT
I still don't understand the phrase "thank you for doing sth" What is "sth"?
Oct 29, 2009 01:38
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

If you ever thought about the pollution, why don't you take a bicycle instead? If you think about the space and the pollution, I think our feet will be the best solution, SUKUKI

Not practical.. I don't really fancy riding 25km to start work in the morning and if I did ride that distance, it would take me bit longer than 30 minutes to get to work. Imagine being at work totally exhaused before even starting the day.. I'm not young anymore unfortunately..

Page 3 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beauty or high morals?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code