Menu
Prostitutes also have personal dignity!!!
Nov 5, 2009 01:09
  • BOBERT
I think your guess is correct LONELYJO. HERBEAT seems like a traditional Chinese woman to me as well. I will also be interested in her answer to your question.

Of course you are right that most women would object to their husbands phillandering. Most, but not all. Some women simply don't enjoy sex. Post menopausal women for instance. Men and women age differently when it comes to sex. I think they would prefer their husbands to pay for casual sexual favors rather than seek more serious relationships and risk a marriage break up.

Not all men can find female company for many different reasons. Prostitutes serve a real purpose for these men. I simply can't see where they cause any harm.
Nov 5, 2009 02:07
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Kevin, did the journalist, camera in hand, just turn up by chance as the raid was taking place?
Even a simpleton like me can work that one out.
Did he pay for the…..no, I’ll be band for suggesting that.
Dodger.

Dodger, that journalist did have camera in his hands. According to what I read, I am quite sure that he was "invited" by the police to "record" the whole process of that raid. I guess that the policemen originally wanted him to record their "brave behaviors". Unfortunately, he took some photos that shouldn't have been taken.

And I doubt what the policeman clarified. They were very possible to make an excuse on this matter. To be serious, what they did to that prostitute has made many people angry. Some guys even said the policeman who pulled that girl's hair should be hunted on line.
Nov 5, 2009 02:15
GUEST4114 Well, prostitutes have no difference with us at all. We use our brains or do some manual things to make money. Prostitutes just use their bodies to make money. They are better than those who just reap without sowing.
Nov 5, 2009 04:38
  • DODGER
Kevin, thanks for your clarification on the Journalist.
Police in the west also use the stunt to publicize their exploits to the general public, possible to show that they are really working hard to solve crime.
I stand to be corrected but this started in the US were many law enforcement positions are voted in by the general public. So it was a way to get re-elected again.
But perhaps it is the people who profit from and are exploiting these girls, who should be facing the people?
Anyway, they all started out as someone’s little girl once.
Dodger.

Nov 5, 2009 20:59
  • KEVIN0518
You are welcome, Dodger.

I couldn't understand that about 300 policemen started this raide but finally got 9 people and closed 2 bath centers and 1 e-game center. Also, why did they bring a reporter with them? As you said, they wanted to show that they were really working hard to slove crime. Unfortunately, they were in trouble due to that reporter. I believe that they could arrest more prostitutes if they worked harder.

Chongqing has been fighting gangsterdom for a while. I should say that they've done a good job. About 50 corrupted officials have been caught and more than 1500 offcials got involved. Some of them are high-ranked police officers. The most notorious must be Wen Qiang. Wen once was deputy director of the Chongqing Public Security Bureau. Later on, he was promoted as the director of Chongqing Municipal Bureau of Justice. It is said that he has accumulated almost 100 million yuan illegal assets. Xie Caiping, Wen's sister-in-law, is said to have supported 16 young lovers. Xie is sentenced to 18 years in prison.
Nov 6, 2009 15:46
  • BOBERT
I agree with your comment GUEST4114. I simply can't understand why it is a crime. A prostitute gives a service in return for payment. Nobody forces the customers into the agreement. My only concern is that the sex workers are currently exploited but that could easily be remedied by legalising prostitution. The added benefit is that taxes could then be levied.
Nov 8, 2009 21:48
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

I think your guess is correct LONELYJO. HERBEAT seems like a traditional Chinese woman to me as well. I will also be interested in her answer to your question.

It sems that Herbeat didn't notice there is a question for her, hehe. Well, I am waiting for ladies' views on this matter. However, it seems that ladies are not interested in this.
Nov 8, 2009 22:58
  • BOBERT
I'm sure HERBEAT won't be able to resist the temptation to respond to your question indefinitely LONELYJO. Give her time. No doubt other "ladies" will soon also spring to the defence of the hapless prostitute.
Nov 9, 2009 10:41
  • HERBEAT
Dear guys, HERBEAT is struggling in Beijing in a very cold night...
But I didn't find any questions... So would anyone help and tell me what's the point is?
Nov 9, 2009 20:08
  • BOBERT
LONELYJOE thinks you are traditional Chinese woman HERBEAT and as such, he is interested in your opinion of prostitutes. Do you think they are criminals? Do you think they serve a valid purpose? Do you believe they are a necessary evil? Or do you think they make a valuable contribution to society and should therefore be treated with understanding and respect?
Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Prostitutes also have personal dignity!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code