Menu
Should China abolish the death penalty?
Jan 20, 2010 03:23
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Would anybody on this forum volunteer to be an executioner?

I would relish the job! I have voted to continue the death penality. In fact I think it should be extended. It's the only way to be sure the criminals won't do it again and it provides an endless supply of fresh donor organs. Execution is too good for them! Languishing in a plush Chinese prison 50 years is no penality!

People should feel safe to drive without pedestrians damaging their cars. If China executed more jaywalkers the streets would be much safer. Attempted suicide is another serious crime that I believe warrants the death penality. We can't have people jumping off buildings and putting innocent lives at risk below. Execute them BEFORE they jump! Fare evasion is a particularly heinous crime and also should be included for capital punishment, Begging, spitting, public drunkenness, gambling, all worthy of the chop.

Would someone please hand me an axe.
Jan 22, 2010 02:22
  • JOHNNASH
Well, I just heard that Xi'an started to punish those jaywalkers. If you were caught by the traffic police, you would be fined 10 yuan.

Two girls who jaywalked were fined and then a reporter tried to interview them. But they failed. These two girls just took out 50 yuan to pay the fine. Then they disappeared as soon as they could because they didn't want to lose their face. If they were interviewed, they would probably appear in TV program. Then the whole city knew them.

Wow! I think I have a perfect idea to stop jaywalking. Put a video camera at zebra crossings. Anyone who jaywalk will be caught and then publicize them on TV. I am sure that few people will jaywalk again because they don't want to LOSE THEIR FACES.
Jan 22, 2010 13:11
  • CARLOS
the question I think not vote.

Call me whatever but frankly, my dear, I don´t give a damn. Perhaps some day there will not be a death penalty in China. Perhaps some day the whole US will abolish it too...

I have always said that the drug dealers (not those on streets but above) should be deleted as well as the child abusers, but if it would be my decision to have a death penalty in Finland or not... To tell the truth, I don´t really know what I would vote then...

Carlos
Jan 22, 2010 23:22
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

the question I think not vote.

but if it would be my decision to have a death penalty in Finland or not... To tell the truth, I don´t really know what I would vote then...

Carlos

Two more offences that should be included on the list of capital crimes; Vacillation and prevarication.
Jan 23, 2010 00:00
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNASH

Anyone who jaywalk will be caught and then publicize them on TV. I am sure that few people will jaywalk again because they don't want to LOSE THEIR FACES.

My way is much better.

Anyone who jaywalk will be caught and then publicly executed on TV. I am sure that few people will jaywalk again because they don't want to LOSE THEIR LIVES.
Last edited by BOBERT: Jan 23, 2010 00:01
Jan 23, 2010 09:15
  • LARRYBOY
Singapore is almost there!! Try dropping a gum wrapper on the ground there and see what happens!!
Jan 23, 2010 13:56
  • BOBERT
Sharia law is the answer. First time gum wrapper droppers should be shown mercy and just have both hands cut off. Repeat offenders should be publicly crucified or stoned to death. Jaywalkers should have both feet surgically removed for a first offence but be executed if they subsequently hold up the traffic crossing directly.
Jan 25, 2010 13:30
  • CARLOS
"Two more offences that should be included on the list of capital crimes; Vacillation and prevarication. "

Guilty as charged...

What if a person whose both hands have been cut off because of dropping gum wrapper does it again, by mistake, goes down on knees and tries to take the wrapper up with mouth. Unfortunately a police officer comes before succee and busts the person for dropping gum wrapper...?
He explains it to the police who says ok, but no more mistakes... The person is happy but then the police notices that there is a drop of spit on ground where the person was kneeled. The person could not help it because the person was too busy to pick the wrapper up and the person could no t wipe it away with hand... you know... The police busts the person for spitting on ground and the person is stoned...

Only thinking... thinking...? ok, I´ll go to sleep... hope any spit will not drop on my pillow...

Carlos
Jan 25, 2010 21:01
  • BOBERT
[quote=CARLOS,387183
What if a person whose both hands have been cut off because of dropping gum wrapper does it again, by mistake, goes down on knees and tries to take the wrapper up with mouth.
Carlos[/quote]

There is a simple solution. Pull out his teeth as well. The teeth should be extracted slowly and without anesthetic. If the criminal persists then the tongue should be amputated. For serial gum chewers the lips should be sewn together.

One more crime deserving of the chop; Storytelling!
Mar 30, 2010 22:45
GUESTRAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Definitely not. The death penalty has threatened the public not to commit serious crimes. Otherwise, they will lose their lives for the crimes they have committed. If death penalty was abolished, people will have no fear. The crime rate will increase.

I think the criminals should be punished seriously according to laws!
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should China abolish the death penalty?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code