Menu
Visit
Jan 22, 2010 15:20
  • CHOWMENGFOOK
Good morning China, I like search visit china for my vacation at this year,
Last year I visit Guangzhou / Hong Kong / Macau / Shenzhen city is very nice and I saw chinese style but travering transportation is very had,
Anyway like to visit again china for other place and understand chinese style,
But China servant given me is very poor service and I am hopefully china servant see forward and make more respectfully visitor,

Jan 22, 2010 22:59
  • WANHU
China servant... you mean Chinese guide?
Wan
Jan 22, 2010 23:12
  • LIONPOWER
Try to understand more about China.
Jan 23, 2010 01:40
  • ELLYSE
Other than understanding more about China... I find it a little difficult to even understand properly what this person is saying!
Jan 23, 2010 02:12
  • WANHU
He wants to visit China again this year and would like people to advise him where to go besides HK, SZ, Macau and GZ. He should read more about China, the vast mainland for him to explore. Secondly he can call his guide as a worker, but inappropriate to call a servant. That's what I think. If my assumption is wrong, I do apologise.
Wan
Jan 23, 2010 02:26
  • ELLYSE
Sorry, I should clarify. I was able to guess what he meant for almost all of what he had typed, but not the last sentence. That last sentence was just too far off the mark for me to make an educated guess!
Jan 23, 2010 02:28
  • ELLYSE
Not to sound presumptuous, but if a traveller could put a little bit more effort into trying to express himself properly, that would be more respectful to others whom he would like answers from, don't you think? Goodness, we're not being paid to read his mind!
Jan 23, 2010 10:38
  • APAULT
Apart from holiday weeks. Chinese transport is quite good, I speak little Chinese but have had few problems in my 2 years travelling. I would recommend staying in youth hostels (see yhachina.com) and meeting some other travellers that you can learn from.

It is true that service is not always good but it is often because the Chinese get flustered having to deal with a foreigner, or do not understand what a foreigner's expectations are. Overall I rate staff helpfulness quite highly, but many need more training..... employers tend to skimp on such things.
Jan 23, 2010 10:48
GUEST20142 I've always preferred real experiences versus agency ads. Would anyone on this site please share your experience on how to travel and lodge in China. I have a women fashion store and would like to explore direct importing from China. Do you know of any wholesaler districts? Thank you in advance for sharing.... PS
Jan 23, 2010 23:37
  • TINAWEN
warmly welcome you to my beautiful hometown --zhangjiajie cith
Hunan province China , there are a lot of non-stop flights from big
city such as Beijng , Guangzhou, shenzhen and so on .
Jan 24, 2010 00:21
GUEST68130 Hi

Welcome to Guangzhou,China.

There are wholesale markets of fashion accessories and garment in Guangzhou,you can find out any kind of fashion items even fake item here.

Pls feel free to contact me for any infors help,thanks.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code