Menu
Is Michelle a good name?
Apr 6, 2010 08:39
  • DODGER
Sorry, my apologies; it must be bedybies for little guys.
Or perhaps Bob is sleeping off that cheap plonk again.

More chateau cardboard Sir?

TAO.

PS. 40-30.
Apr 6, 2010 15:29
  • BOBERT
Sorry Dodger, I was predisposed. My cousin just dropped in for a quickie. Fortunately it wasn't my male cousin this time.

As I recall the happy snaps shared with Yolanda were an example of what the Wellington boot wearing couch potatoes get up to when there are no damsels in distress to rescue. Not really suitable for publication.

Apr 6, 2010 23:39
  • DODGER
So, since Bob has gone chicken on us all, here a pic of some real men for Yolanda to view.
Dodger.

Apr 7, 2010 03:26
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Hey Yolanda. That reminds me. I don't think you ever sent ME a picture. I promise I won't forward it to Dodger. You know how he drools over pictures and we wouldn't want any stains on it.

... O...ok.... I thought you saw some of my pics? Anyway, you know I always escape from the camera so didn't get many pics... But I guess I could send some to you, since you sent me lots and you asked me to send some to you... Hmm... how about when I go back to Beijing? I didn't take my pc with me so don't get any on hand...
Apr 7, 2010 03:29
  • HERBEAT
Oh.... just noticed I missed so many postings... Yesterday the weather was horrible here - too cold. So I didn't feel energetic to surf on the internet... Anyway, thank you for the pics, guys... Appreciate a lot... even though I'm a bit speechless...
Apr 7, 2010 04:48
  • LARRYBOY
Those men remind me of the Village people,, where is the Indian and the Biker at? did someone hit them with a ballpean hammer as an Initiation to take a photo? Horrible,, not my type! Bobert I have one of those cousins that stop in also, but i usaully have a high price to pay when she comes. I have to tie a piece of meatloaf around her face to get her to hold still. My gosh what am i saying I am giving my trade secrets away. Not as bad as it seems once she falls asleep though. There is correct etiquette, when my cousin comes for dinner,, i usually throw a disposable razor on her plate in front of her, and say, that you must shave your back before you eat............Then the meatloaf comes out!!
Apr 7, 2010 05:00
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Those men remind me of the Village people,, where is the Indian and the Biker at? did someone hit them with a ballpean hammer as an Initiation to take a photo? Horrible,, not my type!

A premature end to what could have been a wonderful relationship. Oh well, LARRY will be happy that he has his boy back.

I don't know where the "Indian and the Biker" are, but I know where I am. Second from the left..or is it third from the left? That's the trouble with arse's..they all look the same.
Apr 7, 2010 05:33
  • LARRYBOY
Gotta go to work for now, I need to make more meat loaf. you know family is coming for dinner. You are right they all look the same until they speak but its the same noise so whats the difference,, hhahaha.
Apr 7, 2010 05:40
  • DODGER
No Bob, I recon you’re the one on the left with your hand were they usually are.
Dodger..
Apr 7, 2010 09:42
  • HERBEAT
hmm... I find the topic is getting a bit far away for female like me?
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page: